Whats the role and career prospects of LIC AAO...

Hi Friends, Recently I got selected for the LIC AAO interview and my interview went well…I am expecting my selection in LIC AAO… I wanted to know about the job profile and future prospects over there. Is it better than a Bank PO…

Hi Friends,

Recently I got selected for the LIC AAO interview and my interview went well...I am expecting my selection in LIC AAO...

I wanted to know about the job profile and future prospects over there.

Is it better than a Bank PO.What would be the pros and cons over there. What would be the work pressure. I have heard that its a 5-day office.

Thanks 😃

Hi

Kudos.. congrats for the achievement.. LIC AAO is a very good profile. It a five and a half day week in LIC. Work pressure is there but not too much, its kinda moderate sometimes but life is cool. i cant compare it with bank po as i dont have any idea of the same. I am saying all this because my father works for LIC.
Its a good respectable profile and you can rise upto a very good level.

But there are many benefits when you work for a bank like low interest loans.

So the final take is yours. Do some more r&D.; But its worth thats what i would say.

Regards
Gaurav

Hi Friends,

Recently I got selected for the LIC AAO interview and my interview went well...I am expecting my selection in LIC AAO...

I wanted to know about the job profile and future prospects over there.

Is it better than a Bank PO.What would be the pros and cons over there. What would be the work pressure. I have heard that its a 5-day office.

Hi

Kudos.. congrats for the achievement.. LIC AAO is a very good profile. It a five and a half day week in LIC. Work pressure is there but not too much, its kinda moderate sometimes but life is cool. i cant compare it with bank po as i dont have any idea of the same. I am saying all this because my father works for LIC.
Its a good respectable profile and you can rise upto a very good level.

But there are many benefits when you work for a bank like low interest loans.

So the final take is yours. Do some more r&D.; But its worth thats what i would say.

Regards
Gaurav

Thanks Gaurav...Is there any public dealing in case of AAO ....like Bank PO has to...

Was your father transferred frequently in his job...rather is it a transferrable job??

depends yaar.... for promotions they ask for transfers.... rest there are not frequent transfers....

public dealing in LIC is not much because much of the public dealing is handled by agents and not by employees...

Thanks Gaurav...Is there any public dealing in case of AAO ....like Bank PO has to...

Was your father transferred frequently in his job...rather is it a transferrable job??

Hi friends...pls provide ur views regarding LIC AAO... thanks

hey guys...no ones got any idea regarding that...so sorry, i felt i could get help from pagalguy...

:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked:

hey...i got selected for the LIC aao post :o...can any1 please provide me a highlight on the career prospects in the same...

Can anyone who got selected for LIC AAO suggest some good books for LIC AAO Written exam.....

im a btech 2012 passout.how to convert my CGPA into marks as its asking for marks in the LIC AAO form? my univ also has a conversion rule [cgpa to percentage]but wat 2 do about marks? plz help :(
@divyanshu28
Hi divya 😃 Congo for ur LIC AAO post 😃 I had applied for this post this year(2013), can u guide me nd giv some tips regarding tis poat. It ll be more helpful to you. Waiting for ur kind reply.
@divyanshu28 congo for your selection,i am appearing fo the aao this year,if u can kindly shed some light regading the cutoff and all how much you scored and how much was the cutoff for the general and all,,
@gaurav.infy hey needed some info regarding aao,how much was the indiviadual section cutoff for the aao,,last year,,each section,,
now from this year the pattern has changed,how can it be different this year and what to prepare for reasong and general knowledge,,i would be glad if u can shed some light on it..

hello divya,

i've applied for LIC AAO, so i ask u if u could please suggest me with the topics you did answered in the interview.

divyanshu28 plz provide the details of your interview and your final marks. I got selected for the LIC AAO 2013 interview. It will be helpful if you provide me the details

hmm sannata

i was preparing FOR MY MBA entrance exams i gave CAT this year but situations are lyk i cant join even if get IIMs so i have applied for AAO post in LIC requirement dont hv any idea how to prepare what to do please do throw some light am damn frustrated

//

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/exclusive-thread-for-static-gk-39628289

https://youtu.be/NWu9CP6BuAc