What should I do?

Hi Guys and all seniors, My life is a total misery & I need ur help /advice… Suppose u r me… Suppose u r 31 yrs old & bachelor. u r at loggerheads with ur parents & society particularly political leaders.u r a medical salesman with only …

Hi Guys and all seniors,
My life is a total misery & I need ur help /advice...
Suppose u r me...
Suppose u r 31 yrs old & bachelor. u r at loggerheads with ur parents & society particularly political leaders.u r a medical salesman with only a 2 yr graduate degree from a worst university like calcutta university(which doesnot give marks and spoils non-political students,bad edu policies,now has bettered for almost all students r now sfi cadres or are converted green)
What will u do to change ur career track?
Spend 60000 rupees and invest in a MBA distance program?
or spend in ERP SAP (SD) ?
or continue in ICFAI MCA (another disgusting univ)?

Hi Guys and all seniors,
Suppose u r me...
Suppose u r 31 yrs old & bachelor. u r at loggerheads with ur parents & society particularly political leaders.u r a medical salesman with only a 2 yr graduate degree from a worst university like calcutta university(which doesnot give marks and spoils non-political students,bad edu policies,now has bettered for almost all students r now sfi cadres or are converted green)

can't comment much but can suggest 1 thing..

please stop cribbing and blaming everything/one

hey mol, life is in cycles and the good comes after bad trust me. whats happened has happened and there is no point in blaming anybody now. so just be positive and hope for the positive
and about ur career , i know am not qualified to advice u, but for whatever its worth, here goes
what ever you do now should interest you any thing, MCA, SAP ets even journalism or MBA whatever...take your career decision because it intrests you not because its there to do.
all the best man, and trust me it'll turn out for the better

Hi Guys and all seniors,
Suppose u r me...

i think 1st of all u should not jump into further education if u r not clear what u ought to do...try to write exams like bank po,etc which r open to all grads..hardwork is required but then it is better to burn the midnight oil for 2-3 months than to invest two years on a course and repent later.

once settled u could think further about your career in a relaxed way...dont hurry...dont crib...

Dear my age has crossed for Bank PO exam.Now i am not eligible to sit!!:sad:
So many yrs went by there was no clerical exam in banks till 2004.
After that this days ,so many exams are being held.Every year around 5000 employees are being recruited in banks.

Hi,

there are 2 things in life

1) working under some one for livelihood

2) working under ur self like doing business or any sort of work

after going all through this.. first of all sit and analyze about ur skills... i suggest you to listen to ur friends or neighbours suggestions..dont take all things into serious.. get info from them. think of the info.. make sure that if u can do it.. do it otherwise take some more time

list out ur skills.. what u can probably do.. there are many ways outside to earn 20k pm sitting at home.. all u need is good communication skills and awareness of all topics going outside i mean govt.. private... public etc etc etc

Then come to a point.. This is the straight solution that clearly solves ur problem... trust me u will succeed but it will take some more time but dont giveup the hope in u

All the Best

Sai Pothuri.

Hi
But my problem is I am not in good relations wid anyone ...neighbours don't like me & so do i,i have no friends either!!!
And my age is over 30 to make friends now i mean a girlfriend which is most needed at this age.
Also,there is no monetary support so that i cud start a business!!
Then i have to open a tea stall!!

Hi
But my problem is I am not in good relations wid anyone ...neighbours don't like me & so do i,i have no friends either!!!
And my age is over 30 to make friends now i mean a girlfriend which is most needed at this age.
Also,there is no monetary support so that i cud start a business!!
Then i have to open a tea stall!!

Hi Guys and all seniors,
Suppose u r me...

Hi Mol08,

At the onset, I sympathize with your situation.....you seem to be agitated and frustrated, maybe because of some things not working the way you would want them to be in your life.......also, if I am not wrong there is some kind of guilt, some kind of sense of underachievement which is eating you up...and which also means, that you have that belief, maybe hidden under some layers of doubts, about your ability to succeed......

My friend, first of all RESPECT your LIFE- however bad life seems to be- its a gift which we all get, there are innumberable positives which we casually take for granted in our obsession to achieve more.....all this I am writing is not some philosophical ranting, but genuine comments.....just sit back for a while, relax and think about your past...I am sure you would find a lot of bright things......

Once you respect your past and present life, comes the next step- the future- how you want to shape it? Say in the last stages of your life, some 50-60 years henceforth, when you evaluate your life, would you regret not doing so many things you wanted to do? Or would you want to be in a position where you can say " yes, I TRIED, yes I FACED the challenges, yes at least I didn't GIVE up"

If you want to realize your dreams, you need to dream first after coming out of this cycle of "what do do next? change career? ERP? MBA? Oh shit!I am just a medical salesman". Stop pitying yourself- you are what you are, and a fine human being. Your past is over, your future is yet to begin.

So what if you are a medical salesman? What stops you from knowing more about your own qualities, skills, interests? Analyze your life, find the thing which you are passionate about and would like to do the rest of your life, and follow a plan to achieve it. Not easy I agree, but not difficult either if your resolve. The point is WAKE UP and JUST DO IT.

Once you are clear about yourself, and what you are passionate about, you would definitely have the aim you want to achieve. Then it would be a RELATIVELY easier journey to achieve that aim.

Relations, GF etc would all fall in place once you start.

If you feel you need to talk to someone, please feel free to PM me your number. I would call you up.:xmas:
Hi Guys and all seniors,
Suppose u r me...

first of all , i did not like your comment ...i don't like blaming an entire institute because of your doomed career.....remember ,they can just show you the door but you have to walk through it ....building a career is your responsibility .
Hi Guys and all seniors,
Suppose u r me...

Hi buddy considering your situation as per my personal reasoning , I wud suggest you something which I wud have done...
Considering your age and all , I wud suggest to startup something of your own , why don't u think of some sort of business as u are also having political relationships as kin , u mentioned in your post so may b that wud b helpful for you .

Just suggestion.
Reply bk if more clarification required.

Shubham......

hiiiiiiiii..can anyone give information about any coaching class for entrance of IIMC or Jamia Milia Exam in kolkata?..i m not satisfied with my own preperation for those exams.......pls suggest me some coaching institute....T.I.M.E. or Erudite provide cat exam prep..do they provide coaching for mass communication entrance??????

Dear Shubham,
u r mistaken.i dont have any political connections.I said about some political problems but that doesnot mean i have political connections.

Dear Shubham,
u r mistaken.i dont have any political connections.I said about some political problems but that doesnot mean i have political connections.

Please see the date of the post you are replying to

Thread Closed.