What Kind Of Prior Experience Better?

Will prior experience from single company or two companies better?

Will prior experience from single company or two companies better?

Yes it is....

work exp is always better b4 MBA.....

You may check below link inorder to get more info on work exp and MBA...

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/too-late-for-3-yrs-experience-25017775
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/work-experience-advantage-25021659

Hi

I finished my B.E. in E&C; from Manipal Institute of Technology,Manipal in 2007 and then joined a IT company.I was dissappointed with the job and also with my performance in CAT 2007.

I believe I need some more focussed preparation for CAT 2008.I left my job with the IT company in Feb 2008,fulfilling all the procedures and paid the bond amount and got my release letter and service certificate.

I prepared for GMAT for a while and took it this month and managed 760/800.
I am preparing for CAT and XAT.
But I do realize that I better take up a job in the meantime.I am confused.Should I concentrate totally on my preparation,do my best and then see what happens?(If I study,I am pretty confident of doing really well) or should I take up a job and study simultaneously??How will the B schools look at my gap??Will it create a very negative impression??
Please advice.

And also,in case I don't take up a job,can I do some courses that will reduce the negative impact of the gap a liitle?If so which courses should I do?.

Hi

I finished my B.E. in E&C; from Manipal Institute of Technology,Manipal in 2007 and then joined a IT company.I was dissappointed with the job and also with my performance in CAT 2007.

I believe I need some more focussed preparation for CAT 2008.I left my job with the IT company in Feb 2008,fulfilling all the procedures and paid the bond amount and got my release letter and service certificate.

I prepared for GMAT for a while and took it this month and managed 760/800.
I am preparing for CAT and XAT.
But I do realize that I better take up a job in the meantime.I am confused.Should I concentrate totally on my preparation,do my best and then see what happens?(If I study,I am pretty confident of doing really well) or should I take up a job and study simultaneously??How will the B schools look at my gap??Will it create a very negative impression??
Please advice.

And also,in case I don't take up a job,can I do some courses that will reduce the negative impact of the gap a liitle?If so which courses should I do?.

dont worry even i am suffering with the same probelem well according to me we need more then 2 years of experience to get a good college abroad,thats wat i think wats ur take on that.