What is difference between migration and transfer certificate?

Migration certificate is issued by the university after finishing university exam. The certificate is used when you change your board or university. Transfer certificate is issued when you pass out. Therefore, you must have it with you as you are …

Migration certificate is issued by the university after finishing university exam. The certificate is used when you change your board or university. Transfer certificate is issued when you pass out. Therefore, you must have it with you as you are going to collect your final certificates.

For seeking admission in another institution/college affiliated to the same University, a Transference Certificate from that university should be collected. For seeking admission in other Universities within the country or abroad, the student is required to obtain Migration Certificate by submitting an application in a prescribed form, from the Migration Certificate Section of the University.

Transfer certification means to take admission in different college with in your course duration with same course and university. Please tell me is migration really works?

I live in Bihar, Planning to take admission in Galgotias university . DO I need Migration or Transfer Certificate?

is migration certificate certifies you that u have completed and passed all the exams of your course????