What If I dont get through CAT

hi allMy name is Manjit. After completing my BE in computer science I am currently working in Infosys as a Senior Systems Engineer with 3 years of experience. I am aspiring to do an MBA. I had written CAT and other exams like XAT,IIFT,SNAP etc…

hi all

My name is Manjit. After completing my BE in computer science I am currently working in Infosys as a Senior Systems Engineer with 3 years of experience.

I am aspiring to do an MBA. I had written CAT and other exams like XAT,IIFT,SNAP etc last time. But my score wasn't good enough to get a call.

This year again I am preparing for the same set of exams. I am not sure if i will be able to crack CAT as it very difficult to do so. Its already been 3 years and

I want to wait anymore and do MBA straight away from next year. In short i want to know what are the other good alternatives in case i dont make it to CAT this time. I am aware of GMAT.

But at this point of time concentrating both CAT and GMAT appears to be a intelligent option but very hard to do so, since the time is very limited. CAT in the month of Nov and GMAT

deadlines starting from sept .I dont want to end up ruining both of them.

Please advise me what is the best way to go about this.

thanks,

Manjit

CAT/GMAT both the exams doesnt require years of prep to be fair. If you can manage to give 2-3 months with 2-3 hours a day that will serve the purpose, provided you are diligent and dedicated enough for the cause
GMAT and CAT are more or less on the same lines, with the difficulty level fluctuating from section to section, there isn't harm of you plan to prepare for both at the same time