What do you say about WELINGKAR'S BANGLORE CAMPUS

Hi friends, got mail today from welingkars offering admission in Banglore campus. Does anybody have any idea about it . Would it be advisable to join a new campus. Thanks _(Pls go easy on the bold while opening threads - Simba)_

Hi friends,
got mail today from welingkars offering admission in Banglore campus. Does anybody have any idea about it . Would it be advisable to join a new campus.

Thanks

(Pls go easy on the bold while opening threads - Simba)

Hey Buddy,
Even i got a call from Welingkar for their PGP-Ebiz course in Bangalore (for which i hadnt applied for in the Mumbai Campus to be frank). Wonder wat they are upto this time.So wat are u thinking abt it. I heard a lot of fishy stuff abt the admission policies in their Mumbai Campus , but i still sent them their details.Please post your replies on the thread and get back to me.
Sonesh

Me too...received the call...i was keenly intrested in PGP-e-biz course but couldn't get thru last time. i'm aware there selection process was very fishy and completely fuzzy....lets see wht happens.....not so sure abt this new campus....dunno how the infra , faculty n placements will be....can anybody plz throw some light??

Hi ppl,
Dirty tricks are goin on everywhere. I just happened to speak to a freind of mine who has given 9 lakhs for a seat for PGDBA in Welingkar. Even that guy has said that there are ppl ready to give 11 lakhs for the same. I personally think that Welingkar is not worth that much money. Also there are more seats available for these dirty tricks in the PGP-Ebiz course (in Mumbai Campus) .So that means that Welingkars would be having a lot of rich spoilt kids around , this year.
Sonesh

I made aphone call to welingkars and they told me that will be conducting one more GDPI for Banglore campus for those who have sent their details to them 😞 😞 :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: .What rubbish is it dont they have our marks of previous interviews. or they r trin to judge sth special in us required for banglore .I can not think of goin for one more GDPI of welingkars so it's big nooooooooooooooooo from my side. aslo i get a feelin that this is nothing but one more formality or an attempt to give acceptibility to their backdoor selction in banglore as they would have filled al the seats in advance for sure.

Also i dont see any sense in goin for new campus of wlingkars as i have my own worries and apprehensions about their mumbai campus also and that too for e biz becoz of the batch composition and selection procedure. To me Welingkars is not a good bet becoz fo their backdoor system as they would always struggle to give a good batch to facilitate learning as u all would agree that it is the only thing that has made IIMs and IITs so successful
Bye

got the same mail
i have sent them my details
but i think they just wanna ment money.....

welingkar's is a funny college ,i was wondering ab8 their ad procedure they didnot ask for our CAT score cards at the i'view centre at CALCUTTA neither checked the acads,anyway not too sure ab8 this campus ,caveat emptor!!

hello
this is dilshad.
even i got a final call 4 welingkar bangalore campus. i have not received any notification about the gd/pi. i am already registered. but the same is with me. i am also skeptical about the ways and infra... and stuff... dont know whether to head for bangalore or not... .anyone, pls throw further light on this issue.... 😃