Almost 1,000 graduates in employment are working as marketing associate professionals. Six of the top ten occupations are related to business and management.
More than 12% of graduates go on to further study or combine further study with work.
Graduate destinations for business studies:
- Employed (76.5%)
- Further study (5.8%)
- Working and studying (4.4%)
- Unemployed (8.3%)
- Other (5%)
Types of work entered in the UK
- Business, HR and financial (21.7%)
- Marketing, PR and sales (19.4%)
- Secretarial and numerical clerks (14.2%)
- Retail, catering and bar work (13.2%)
- Other (31.5%)