what did IIMl message mean"if your name is...... the your form has been accepted" ?

hello frnds, I checked my acknowledgement staus on IIML site between 1st and 7th october and when I put in my application form no. it says “If your name in not in this list,then your form has been accepted”.(This is when second link got activate…

hello frnds,
I checked my acknowledgement staus on IIML site between 1st and 7th october and when I put in my application form no. it says "If your name in not in this list,then your form has been accepted".(This is when second link got activated, first one was showing "Received.... but doesn't mean accepted) I thought that it has been accepted but now a frnd of mine is saying that it means rejected. I was shocked to know this. The message was very vague to say the least.
I also made some calls to IIML but they are not telling us this now and they put the phone down.

Please tell me does this message mean accepted???

Hi..

Can u just msg in the exact sentence that u had seen in the IIML website?? Mine was in IIMB & the message was: "Your application number does not appear to be in the rejected list". I took that to mean as 'it has been accepted.'
The message u got from IIML, if it is indeed "If your name is not in this list, then your form has been accepted", it sure looks clear enough that it is accepted. Infact, it looks clearer than the IIMB msg. Why did ur friend feel it means rejected?

see there was one acknowledgement status bar which got activated after 2nd oct on IIML site. n when I put in my application form no. it says "If your name is not in this list then it means your form has been accepted". Now I didn't see any list there. I just saw this message.now i cudn't get anything out of it.
your IIMB message appears to be ok though it still says "it appears to be ".
The only thing we can do is to wait for our Admit cards.
Can somebody who checked on IIML site also pour in ur views???

can u guys pls use this thread instead...

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/cat-2005-notice-list-of-rejected-candidates-and-corrective-actions-25010948

pls dont open threads....bfr searching....

Mods....pitch in...

see there was one acknowledgement status bar which got activated after 2nd oct on IIML site. n when I put in my application form no. it says "If your name is not in this list then it means your form has been accepted". Now I didn't see any list there. I just saw this message.now i cudn't get anything out of it.
your IIMB message appears to be ok though it still says "it appears to be ".
The only thing we can do is to wait for our Admit cards.
Can somebody who checked on IIML site also pour in ur views???

buddy..dnt worry. when u get the msg from IIM L that if your name is shown is the acknowledgement list then your form has been accepted..then it means that your form has been accepted.so dont worry abt watever ur freind told you.

and yes...please use the search option before opening a new thread.

ciao n ATB