What's your New Year's Resolution for 2011??

A New Year’s resolution or a commitment is done to make your new year a better one. If someone makes resolutions to reform a habit, then there are people who want to make changes in their lifestyle. These promises are made on New Year’s Day, the f…

A New Year's resolution or a commitment is done to make your new year a better one. If someone makes resolutions to reform a habit, then there are people who want to make changes in their lifestyle. These promises are made on New Year's Day, the first day of a brand new year. These resolutions are supposed to be either fulfilled or abandoned by the end of that year.

The list of resolutions in New Year never ends. Different people come up with thousands of innovative resolutions every year. Some remain abandoned, while some get fulfilled. The New Year resolutions help plan for the next year.

These resolutions made during the New Year have a religious connotation. This secular tradition started during Judaism's New Year, Rosh Hashanah, when one was supposed "to reflect upon one's wrongdoings over the year and both seek and offer forgiveness." This ritual helped in one's self-improvement annually. Following this tradition, today everyone makes their own resolution every New Year, be it on the 1st of January or by late January, and set their goals.

So puys let's get it started

bhai kishi tarah top 30 pe admission hoye.

This year, studying for CAT and other exams has taken a toll on my health.. My tummy increased by a few inches to the point of being obnoxious..!!

Hope new year brings Fitness and Agility back again..!! Happy New Year in Advance Puys..!!

Best Regards,
Ekansh

Sapne toh bahot hain yaar, but yeh xam wale (fms,iift,cat,xat) sab tod dete hain....
.........................:drinking:

neways, my new yr resolution is to get into my dream coll this yr............(n yeah, my dream coll will keep on changing as results come out......)

Resolution C'nt be anything else except "Bell the Cat"; In the New Year I want to study Cat, Dream Cat , Eat Cat , Play Cat , Breathe Cat .......Yeh Pyaas hai Sabse Badi !!!

convert the IIFT call!

wish me luck puys!

he he....comeon guys atleast leave dis thread away from stds,tensions n stuff...take it on a lighter side.....
well my new year resolution wud be that i will quit smoking which i started after cat i.e a month ago 😛 😛

aaahhh... good to see a thread, esp after the iift shockr..

my new year resolution is to get rid of my childish attitude and prepare myself for the professional world..
also, i think i am very straight forward, and dont think much before speaking... gotta get rid of these trait of mine asap...

so for me, 2011 will be a serious try to become a better individual.. itz time for some real personality development!!!

puys looks like everyone here is padhaku type here

common puys u can't be doing study all the time

i started this thread so that people can say their wishes which they want to be fulfilled this year n also the change they wanted to see this year:cheerio:

in sequence:

a. give up smoking completely (though currently not able to give up totally ,but have successfully reduced it by 60%:thumbsup::thumbsup:)

b.get into a bank job within the first 5 months of 2011.

c.mba from my dream college.:biggrin:

Ha ha' nice thread but mine are above CAT
AND WEARED RESOLUTIONS
listing them

1. Stop Chewing Pan Masala :oops:
2. Making my Routine as of a normal person(Early to bed early to rise kinda schedule)

well as u all know first is difficult to do but yes i will do it

and on second i am working on, prior i use to sleep at 9 in the morning and wake at 6 in the evening:oops:

Trying to Kill the Evil With me

My resolutions will be:

1) To get into a good MBA college (FMS/JBIMS)*
No hopes from CAT* *Cant comment about XAT*

2) Never EVER fall in love again!
3) Get promoted( 14 hrs roz kaam kiya hai yaar..hakk banta hai :drinking:)
I guess this is enough for now, will update the list as and when needed :cheerio:

1)To get a Black Belt in Karate ( I already hv a brown)

2)To get admission into RBI Staff College

okay! resolution amended!

1. Convert IIFT call!
2. never fall in love!!!! never ever!!!! (but i won't mind getting together with this one guy!)

and yes to add further
try to fall in love atleast once

Ha ha' nice thread but mine are above CAT
AND WEARED RESOLUTIONS
listing them

1. Stop Chewing Pan Masala :oops:
2. Making my Routine as of a normal person(Early to bed early to rise kinda schedule)

well as u all know first is difficult to do but yes i will do it

and on second i am working on, prior i use to sleep at 9 in the morning and wake at 6 in the evening:oops:

Trying to Kill the Evil With me
and yes to add further
try to fall in love atleast once

don't try that dude! love sucks! big time! :drinking:

My New Year Resolution:

No more time pass love, it takes a toll on you !! Let's be friendz !~!

jahanviprakash Says
don't try that dude! love sucks! big time! :drinking:

I agree with jahanvi
If u want to live peacefully, stay away from love (which people these days have made a game):splat::splat::splat:

@Starreyeyed : all the best dude...14 hours a day....dats some commitment !