What after 670 Q-50 V-31?

hi Puys, I gave my GMAT again and got 670 Q-50 V-31 which is definitely better than my first attempt 620,but I should say that it was a below par performance nevertheless. But I want to apply with this score as I do not intend to take up GMAT…

hi Puys,

I gave my GMAT again and got 670 Q-50 V-31 which is definitely better than my first attempt 620,but I should say that it was a below par performance nevertheless. But I want to apply with this score as I do not intend to take up GMAT again.

What are the things that I need to focus on while applying?for instance I believe there are essays that I need to write as part of the application process. Is there a one stop shop for information regarding what needs to be done for application process after GMAT?

thanks in advance,
Rajk

Hi Rajkumar,

Here are my 2 cents --

On our very own PG, there is a forum where puys discuss many things regarding admissions in B school in respective threads, you should be able to get some information regarding Admision deadlines, Topics of Essays, recos, ROI, etc.
International and Indian MBA schools accepting GMAT

And here are some web-sites which can also be of some help --
Clear Admit: MBA Admissions Consultants Blog
MBA Admission - Information, tips, advice, and strategies
Accepted.com: Personal Statement and Application Essay Editing, Admissions Advice
Stacy Blackman Consulting - MBA Admissions
Top MBA Programs & Business School Rankings BusinessWeek

Best of luck for the apping process !!!