Wharton India Summer Reception in Mumbai - 23/08/04

FYI… ___________________________________________________________________ Good morning Propsective Students, We would like you to join us this summer as you research your graduate business school options. You may have some concerns ab…

FYI...

We would like you to join us this summer as you research your graduate business school options. You may have some concerns about whether you should apply to business school or whether Wharton is the right school for you. In an attempt to address these and any other issues you may have, we have scheduled an evening presentation, followed by a reception, to give you the opportunity to hear from Wharton students and alumnae about the opportunities within the Wharton MBA community. Please join us from 6:00 - 8:00 pm. We look forward to seeing you there!

Event: Wharton School of Business - India Summer Reception

Date: August 23, 2004 from 6 pm - 8 pm

Venue: Taj Mahal Palace and Towers

Crystal South Room

Apollo Bunder, Mumbai

An r.s.v.p is required for this events and interested students should sign up
at https://admissions.wharton.upenn.edu/Admissions/Events/

Cheers,
Nikhil Lalwani
MBA Candidate
Class of 2005

ashish

link not working !!
>>
Page Not Found
Error: 404b
The Web server cannot find the file or script you asked for. Please check the URL and try again. You may have typed the incorrect location or the file may have been moved or deleted. To report a broken link, please send e-mail to [email protected].

link not working !!
>>
Page Not Found
Error: 404b
The Web server cannot find the file or script you asked for. Please check the URL and try again. You may have typed the incorrect location or the file may have been moved or deleted. To report a broken link, please send e-mail to [email protected].

me too gettin the same message. what to do?

I got myself registered two days back. The link was working then.
i think you should wait till tomorrow. if its not up than drop a mail to the id mentioned stating that the link specified is not working & you would like to register for the event.

See u there...

ashish

Hey guys,
I just checked the link, its showing that they are going to put up a new website in two weeks.So i suppose the registration is not possible. Anyways, I am planning to land up at the venue without registration, cos these guys definitely need an audience to look up. Since i am from Mumbai, there are no issues for me goin over there. Anybody interested, please hit me back at [email protected]. We can club and go together.
Sonesh

anyone coming... ??

what happened? if any of u did go plz fill me up. couldnt make it .

betty Says
what happened? if any of u did go plz fill me up. couldnt make it .

Exactly my question - Ashish did u make it?? How was it??? Did anybody from the forum make it to the reception ???

Simbaaaaaaa

cud not make it... had my test on 24th... so decided to relax at home ... seems no one attended it :(. i have recieved a mail from wharton & they wud be conducting the seminar again.
___
Dear Ashish:

Greetings from Wharton MBA Admissions!

Thank you for your inquiry about our program. You have been added to our mailing list and will receive a copy of our new MBA brochure soon.

In the meantime, we invite you to visit us again at: http://mba.wharton.upenn.edu

On our website you may join our student2student discussion board, apply for the entering Fall 2005 class (the online application is now live), and register for one of our more than 70 events worldwide.

The direct registration link is: http://mba.wharton.upenn.edu/mba/action/events.php

Of particular interest to you, may be the following information session(s) we are holding in your area:

Bangalore, India

Date: Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Venue: Windsor Sheraton & Towers
Windsor Square 25

Golf Course Road

Time: 7:00-9:00 pm

Beirut, Lebanon

Date: Wednesday, October 19, 2004

Venue: Gelfinor Rotana Hotel

Clemenceau Street (facing ESA)

Cairo, Egypt

Date: Monday, October 18, 2004

Venue: Four Seasons Hotel

35 Giza Street

Giza, Cairo 12311

Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Date: Thursday, October 14, 2004

Venue: Marine Club

Mumbai, India

Date: Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Venue: Oberoi Hotel

Hilton Towers, Lotus Room

Nariman Point

New Delhi

Date: Monday, October 11, 2004

Venue: Le Meridian Hotel

Windsor Palace

Janpath Road

Tel Aviv, Israel (Fulbright Fair)

Date: September 9-10, 2004

Venue: TBD

We welcome you to our community and look forward to seeing you soon.

Mumbai, India

Nariman Point

That sure is a blessing in disguise!! I could do with that 😃

Simba

Nobody ever comes to Hyd. 😞 😞

https://admissions.wharton.upenn.edu/Admissions/Events/

Ashish, not really sure what the above mail was. But I have just registered for the reception in Mumbai on Oct 13th. 😃

Simba

hey ashish...Im new to this site and just getting myself acquainted... I was wondering if u had more info reagrding the visit of wharton to bangalore and various other places in india..Do we have to sign up to attend these information sessions...if so where do we sign up.... Looking forward to ur reply....Tc....

atouchofcrypticthunder Says
hey ashish...Im new to this site and just getting myself acquainted... I was wondering if u had more info reagrding the visit of wharton to bangalore and various other places in india..Do we have to sign up to attend these information sessions...if so where do we sign up.... Looking forward to ur reply....Tc....

Check this link - https://admissions.wharton.upenn.edu/Admissions/Events/

The link above gives this detail - Bangalore Reception 7 - 9 pm Bangalore, India; October 12, 2004
Registration Required- Yes

So, U will have to sign up & get an username. Then u can register for the event. 😃

Hey, as a career option, I think I will become a member of the adcom.. u get to travel a lot hunting people.. 😛 😛

Simba

get ur self registered... once registered wharton people keep u updated abt various events & happenings thru email...

Also, in case u attend the seminar, do post in abt wht was discussed there....

keep sharing
ashish

*BUMP*

Mumbai, India
Nariman Point

I sure have a busy week