Wharton 2008 Sept admissions

Hi all, I found no thread for the Wharton 2008 Sep intake. So thought of starting a new one. The results for R1 Fall 2008 are about to go out soon. So keep updating about your admissions activities. KP

Hi all,
I found no thread for the Wharton 2008 Sep intake. So thought of starting a new one. The results for R1 Fall 2008 are about to go out soon. So keep updating about your admissions activities.

KP

Hi all,
I found no thread for the Wharton 2008 Sep intake. So thought of starting a new one. The results for R1 Fall 2008 are about to go out soon. So keep updating about your admissions activities.

KP

Hi KP,

Thanks for starting this thread. I am also one of the R1 applicants at Wharton, and like many others, desperately waiting for an interview call.

Regards

Hi Vats,
Good to hear from u. Can u share your profile. Mine is

710, 6.5 years International business, Avg. Acads, Good ec, travelled to a couple of dozen countries in Asia, Africa and Europe.

KP

Hi caco,

Here is my profile:

A/S/L/N: 28/M/Cyprus/Indian
Profession: IT (Systems Analyst and Application Expert)
Work Ex: 5 (by Sep. 200
GMAT: 720 (Q49, V3 (5.5)
Acads: Very Good (University Merit Holder during MCA)
International Experience: residing for last 4 years in Cyprus, traveled to US, NZ, Romania, Israel, and France
ExtraCurr: Very good at college, very low afterwards

Target Industry: Telecommunications

All the best!

Regards

Hi,
Excellent profile. Are you also applying to Insead? Today is the result day
KP

When are the results coming out.

The deadline for issue of interview calls is 15th of Nov and not the 11th. Plus all times are EST. If you are in India that is almost half a day behind you guys :)

Take it easy, work is happening through the weekend and the interview invites should come through. Almost 40-50% of junta will get interviewed 😁 .. Keep the hope! 😁

Hmm...me too waiting for an invite as we enter the last week of the interview invite issue window. :neutral:

Yeah, keep the faith!

Nice to see that you guys are done waitin for the R1 calls.
I'm working on my apps for R2, so much to do, so little time.
btw, PG, I know I've asked you last year, but I gotta ask again... Any advice before applying to Wharton..
and can I call em Wharty?

Nice to see that you guys are done waitin for the R1 calls.
I'm working on my apps for R2, so much to do, so little time.
btw, PG, I know I've asked you last year, but I gotta ask again... Any advice before applying to Wharton..
and can I call em Wharty?

Put your effort and make sure the reader gets a very good idea of the person you are 😃 . Whartys might be a bad idea 😉

And all the interview invites for R1 have been sent out! All the best folks! 😁

Dinged @ W :(

And I thought my Wharton app was better than the one at Chicago....

Dinged @ W :(

And I thought my Wharton app was better than the one at Chicago....

ATB with Chicago maxwriter. Stay strong and kick a$$

Anyone for R2. When are the interview invites sent?

Invites are being sent out as the applications are being read. The applications are not necessarily being read in the order they have been received though - so your submission date might not have much to do with your interview invite. The volumes have gone up and the only day you will conclusively know of your invite/deny is the result day announced by the adcom.

Thanks for the quick reply PG. One more question, my application statud reads as 'Complete-Round 2' since around 8-10 days. Does this mean that the application has already been reviewed. If its already been reviewed tthen I am going to get a ding for sure from Wharton since I have not received an interview call yet 😞

Completed doesn't mean anything like that. It just means that the adcom team was able to put your app together, your gmat, your recs, your toefl, and all other papers together to ascertain if anything was missing from your application. It has nothing to do with when your app has been or will be read

Thanks a ton PG for all the info 😃

got an interview call in R2..anyone else in d same boat?