Welinkgar MMS 2012-2014

Hi all, We are starting here a thread for Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research also called as WESchool. :: :: :: Here we can discuss about the MMS course you get the admission through CET conducted by DTE. …

Hi all,

We are starting here a thread for Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research also called as WESchool.

Here we can discuss about the MMS course you get the admission through CET conducted by DTE. You can ask/answer queries regarding cut offs, faculty, infrastructure, placement scenario etc.

However, do not forget to abide by Pagalguy rules. Do not abuse other institutes, no harsh language and no direct/indirect negative comments on opinions by other members. Action will be taken against such students.

Start preparing guys. Hope to see you in Welingkar.:):)

Cheers!!!

Hi,
thanks for starting the thread....:cheers: To start with, i'll be asking the most obvious questionsss.........

1) What is the avg pckge for the 2 year PGDM course?
2) What was the last year cut off for GD PI call?:|

Hi all,

We are starting here a thread for Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research also called as WESchool.

Here we can discuss about the MMS course you get the admission through CET conducted by DTE. You can ask/answer queries regarding cut offs, faculty, infrastructure, placement scenario etc.

However, do not forget to abide by Pagalguy rules. Do not abuse other institutes, no harsh language and no direct/indirect negative comments on opinions by other members. Action will be taken against such students.

Start preparing guys. Hope to see you in Welingkar.:):)

Cheers!!!

hi..
ive scored 84.63 %ile in cat 2011
do i hold a chance to get a call from we school??
Hi,
thanks for starting the thread....:cheers: To start with, i'll be asking the most obvious questionsss.........

Please note that this thread is for MMS course only. However, relevant information you can get on www.welingkar.org
Hi,

Please note that this thread is for MMS course only. However, relevant information you can get on www.welingkar.org
Hi,

hi..
ive scored 84.63 %ile in cat 2011
do i hold a chance to get a call from we school??

This forum is for MMS course where you get admission through CET exam conducted by DTE maharashtra. There you do not have to wait for a call. You give the GD PI anyways and final merit list is displayed on the basis of total marks "Written+GDPI"

Can I apply for the MMS course through CMAT?
What is the difference between MMS and PGDM?

Thanks!

Thanks!

Thanks!

I had not give CMAT exam. So no idea about it.
MMS: University of Mumbai course to which you get an admission through MH-CET exam. Its the course with 2 semisters per year.

PGDM: Private course of welingkar with trimester pattern. You get a GDPI call to it through CAT XAT CET etc.

how many seats OMS candidates for MMS ...and one question how many seats will be given through atma,cmat?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

shaney Says
how many seats OMS candidates for MMS ...and one question how many seats will be given through atma,cmat?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

there are 24 seats for OMS candidates........... as far as atma is concerned there was no seat allocation through atma last year and please check the seat distribution for CMAT as it will be conducted first time this year..........
sameerbendale Says
there are 24 seats for OMS candidates........... as far as atma is concerned there was no seat allocation through atma last year and please check the seat distribution for CMAT as it will be conducted first time this year..........

no seat for ATMA scores an why they take atma scores apart from 540 seats(other than mms seats) not even a single seat .....if we get 95 percentile in atma also no seat...it is totally injustice ......i am writing atma becoz of only welingkar .....i think for cmat also same i think.......everything is fraud in welingkar:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(

As welingkar reports the placement figures which are combined for MMS and pgdm. can you give placement figures for the current batch of MMS?
like how many got placed, avg package and profile/specialization offered?

shaney Says
no seat for ATMA scores an why they take atma scores apart from 540 seats(other than mms seats) not even a single seat .....if we get 95 percentile in atma also no seat...it is totally injustice ......i am writing atma becoz of only welingkar .....i think for cmat also same i think.......everything is fraud in welingkar:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(

Actually DTE has stopped considering ATMA scores from last year its not welingkar. before last year it considered ATMA score and converted into equivalent CET percentile. Now the system changes every year. I think it would be better for you to check with DTE whether they will consider ATMA scores for admissions or not
sameerbendale Says
Actually DTE has stopped considering ATMA scores from last year its not welingkar. before last year it considered ATMA score and converted into equivalent CET percentile. Now the system changes every year. I think it would be better for you to check with DTE whether they will consider ATMA scores for admissions or not

hey i am talking about pgdm not mms????sorry for wrong page no one is answering ..it is quiet urgent dats why pls ans??????

what was the cut off for welingkar's MMS last year ?

shaney Says
hey i am talking about pgdm not mms????sorry for wrong page no one is answering ..it is quiet urgent dats why pls ans??????

dude why do u keep questioning about how many seats are there ? do u doubt ur capabilities? if u r so serious about joining welingkar why dont u just appear for the exam and see how the result turns out
atma's result will be out by feb end or march first week
and cmat's result will be out by 11th march and the last date for applying to welingkar is 31st march
so whats the problem ? i have been noticing your posts , in every thread u keep asking if they are considering CMAT this time or not, and in one u suggested them as well (BIMTECH's thread)
if you want to fill up forms only if the number of seats are high in an institute then go and apply to AMITY,IBS and Alliance.

its been clearly mentioned by R-shan on welingkar's thread that you need to score around 95 percentile in ATMA to get a call from welingkar
all the cmat scores will be normalized and converted to equivalent CAT scores by all the clgs. so no special seats are reserved for CMAT takers or CAT aspirants

prepare well for all the exams(CMAT, ATMA , MHCET) any damn clg will shortlist u if you score well and do well in the gd pi

P.S. sorry for spamming here seniors but just had to take it out !
shaney Says

dude you should post ur query on pgdm page coz they will be able to guide you properly through it...............
As welingkar reports the placement figures which are combined for MMS and pgdm. can you give placement figures for the current batch of MMS?
like how many got placed, avg package and profile/specialization offered?

as of now the placements are still in process so the questions can be answered after few weeks or may be a month.............