Welingkar (We School) Query [Batch 2009-2011]

Dear prospective students of Welingkar (We School)… Post your queries regarding… * * * (1) How to fill the various questions in the application form viz…* * * * (a) State 3 of your strengths and weaknesses.* * (b) What would you …

Dear prospective students of Welingkar (We School)... Post your queries regarding...

(1) How to fill the various questions in the application form viz...

(a) State 3 of your strengths and weaknesses.
(b) What would you say are your hobbies or interests?
(c) Mention your achievements, both academic/non-academic in the last 5 years.
(d) Mention any one personality who inspires you, elaborate on the reasons.
(e) In not more than 75 words describe why you want to pursue Management Education.
(f) If there is anything you think we should know while we evaluate you.
(g) Why would you want to pursue a program in PGDM e-Business?
(h) Having gone through the brochure what aspects of the PGDM e-Business do you consider unique?
(i) Why should your application be considered for the PGDM e-Business?
(j) Why would you want to pursue a program in PGDM Business Design?
(k) Why would you want to pursue a program in PGDM Retail Management?

(2) Regarding Programs offered at Welingkar viz...

(a) PGDM
(b) Business Design
(c) e-Business
(d) Retail Management

(3) Regarding GD/PI Queries...

I promise I shall revert with the answers at an earliest...
Love...
Saurabh...

Hi
Can you please tell me
1. what should be nature of the job if i work in a software company.

2. How relevant is E-BIZ program in today's scenario, i mean to is placement for this course is at par with normal PGDM.

can d seniors plz tell me asap dat is delhi a gdpi center for welingkar...
i have asked them but i still want to confirm from u guys???
plz tell me asap ...i have to fill the form also

1. can u please throw some light on how is the campus and life there??
2. profiles being offered??
3. also isn't there own fest of WE ??

Deleted deleted....

hi...plz let me knw abt e-biz,busines design n retail mgmt. programs offerd by welingkar...i read d brochure bt still nt clear wat do they xctly mean n hw gud dey r?

also tell hw to answer 'y mba' ques.

n also that do v need to elaborate all d answers like hobbies,strengths,achievements etc.?

thanks in advance...

hi...plz let me knw abt e-biz,busines design n retail mgmt. programs offerd by welingkar...i read d brochure bt still nt clear wat do they xctly mean n hw gud dey r?

also tell hw to answer 'y mba' ques.

n also that do v need to elaborate all d answers like hobbies,strengths,achievements etc.?

thanks in advance...

E Biz is a fusion of MBA N Technology............................>!
Business Design is pertaining to Innovations in Business...................... Its a new concept.............>!
And Retail Management is Retail Management.............................>!

Da regular course of Welingkar is numero uno.............................................>!

No elaborations required 4 hobbies................>! Keep dem handy while you face da Interview.......>!

generally what is the cut off for retail and e-biz, can you please throw some light on cutoffs..?? for different programs and blore centre as well..

could you please tell me whats the difference between mms and pgdm - in terms of job profiles and packages...plz list other info if any.
also
i am engineer with 4 years work ex.how good is operations management for me?
thanks in advance.

could you please tell me whats the difference between mms and pgdm - in terms of job profiles and packages...plz list other info if any.
also
thanks in advance.

also
thanks in advance.

MMS and PGDM arent very different, just the fact that MMS is a DEGREE given by Mumbai university, and PGDM is a DIPLOMA by the college itself.
Not much difference as such, but PGDM always has a slight edge in terms of profiles and packages over MMS in most campuses due to flexible course structures and updated curriculum.

I Have filled in the form for pgdm. it is written that students will be shortlisted for gdpi on the basis of written score and will be of 130 mks. i want to ask whether these scores out of 130 will be of any relevance after the shortlisting process or will the selection be on gdpi scores only? will we get to know how much we scored?

when does WE start sending out calls for GD/PI? my final semester is scheduled to be sometime in late april. i am seriously worried that the GD/PI dates will clash with my exams

I know it wud b early 2 post this querry but want 2 plan early,,so...
With a XAT %ile of 94.74,I expect a call 4 GD/PI.The centre 4 interview which I have opted is Mumbai where GD/PI dates are 1,2 & 3....
For some personal reason I cant present myself on these days,so I want 2 change my centre 2 Delhi where d dates r 25 & 26th...
So any1 having ny idea as to how to change d venue 4 GD/PI....
A response b4 d shortlist wud b of g8 help....

Its given on the homepage of the site.....
GP/PI shortlist wud b out on 6th......

titlis_in Says
when does WE start sending out calls for GD/PI? my final semester is scheduled to be sometime in late april. i am seriously worried that the GD/PI dates will clash with my exams

Its given on the homepage of the site.....
GP/PI shortlist wud b out on 6th......

hey hie got a call at 95.00 per. in xat....wat is the chance to convert call with good acads and average xtra curriculars..???

well can some1 pls clarify as to what was the cut off %ile (CAT) for welingkar this yr?

Hey hi I got 86 in CAT ant 10 months work ex plus some good extra curriculars, still I didn't got a call...
can somebody pls tell me the reason???
r they lookin for 90+ ???:shocked: