Welingkar PGP Ebiz batch of 08

Hi guys , im starting this new thread, for all students who made it to E Biz, lets grp in the coll is starting on 12th June

Hi guys , im starting this new thread, for all students who made it to E Biz, lets grp in the coll is starting on 12th June

hey
me thru to PGPeBiz too.... why restrict this thread to just PGPeBiz... everyone selected for the mumbai campus join this thread
cheers

hey sanjay
is there anyway.. u can change the name of this thread to include all...... there will b very few for just eBiz... makes sense to include everyone in the mumbai campus atleast....
cheers
Lloyd(ma real name)

wat to do with the laptops , please suggest

Hey guys,
Im thru to the Welingkar campus at bangalore... i hav a 99.37 percentile
and a score of 138 in my written at CET. Hence Im not sure wat I need to do. i hav got in to the pgp ebiz at bangalore. any information coming forth frm u guys is welcome... im confused as to whether i can take it up or wait for MMS. please ne suggestions r welcome
ravi

me got thru pgpebiz , have a slight doubt as im interested in core HR, although they have HR as specalization would be glad if a current student @ welingkar can answer me
1) are d placements more IT centric
2) are d students of ebiz at par with their PGDBM counterparts with respect to knowledge abt. management fundamentals
3)is there alot of programming (i mean coding stuff) in this course as ive done software programming and i frankly dont like it

dude
about the laptops i guess we'll have to wait till college starts.. ive heard that college negotiates with dealer on behalf of all the students together... that way we get a better price

sanjaykath_84 Says
wat to do with the laptops , please suggest
sanjaykath_84 Says

hey r d results 4 pgpbm als o out??

where have u been dude.... check the website... it is out
cheers

Hey guys,
Im thru to the Welingkar campus at bangalore... i hav a 99.37 percentile
and a score of 138 in my written at CET. Hence Im not sure wat I need to do. i hav got in to the pgp ebiz at bangalore. any information coming forth frm u guys is welcome... im confused as to whether i can take it up or wait for MMS. please ne suggestions r welcome
ravi

Hi guys,

Me too thru wit ebiz at bnglre campus.... looking fwd 2ne suggestions from existing ebiz students. all welingkar news to date has been mumbai specific..could anyone pls share their exp on bnglre campus. any help is most welcome..
ashok

hi ppl.. me also thru welingkar PGP EBIZ... i m taking it..hey anyone frm bombay planning to take a loan pls PM me..thanks

man mind ur language buddy, mods i feel that u should look into this

sanjaykath_84 Says

Sanjay!
Finally! You're heading for a great B-school

Rock on Man!
Sanjay!
Finally! You're heading for a great B-school

Rock on Man!

oh thanx buddy, wont ever forget u and ya i am adding u on orkut, please accept me as a frnd

hey guyz
wanted to know if any of u have paid the fees yet.... is the birth certificate/school LC necessary can't any other proff like passport do?... i have copies but no the original.. will have to go to school i guess....anywayz.. i expect to b in welingkar's at around 4pm.. let me know if any of u r coming..
cheers

hey sanjay
is there anyway.. u can change the name of this thread to include all...... there will b very few for just eBiz... makes sense to include everyone in the mumbai campus atleast....
cheers
Lloyd(ma real name)
i would relly secont this opinion of yours...i made it to pgdbm i.e. mumbai campus........has anyone else made it.......into pgdbm

there are so many pgebiz guys......am i the onli one in pgdbm?????
hey guyz
wanted to know if any of u have paid the fees yet.... is the birth certificate/school LC necessary can't any other proff like passport do?... i have copies but no the original.. will have to go to school i guess....anywayz.. i expect to b in welingkar's at around 4pm.. let me know if any of u r coming..
cheers

i aksed em d same thing they said its only a proof they need , 10th std marksheet , passport etc. would do howvever u shld. confirm with d college
i would relly secont this opinion of yours...i made it to pgdbm i.e. mumbai campus........has anyone else made it.......into pgdbm

there are so many pgebiz guys......am i the onli one in pgdbm?????

hi hetal.. this is bijal.. r u ami's frnd??
me got thru pgpebiz , have a slight doubt as im interested in core HR, although they have HR as specalization would be glad if a current student @ welingkar can answer me
1) are d placements more IT centric
2) are d students of ebiz at par with their PGDBM counterparts with respect to knowledge abt. management fundamentals
3)is there alot of programming (i mean coding stuff) in this course as ive done software programming and i frankly dont like it

firstly congrats to all who are selected!!

rgd yr doubts...
1) no its not IT centric..we all sit for a common placement , pgdbm , ebiz n mms... its upto yu.. yu can apply wherever yu want.. and its not tht non IT companies wont shortlist.. yu.. the highest HR package of 7.5 in welingkar was from ebiz in a consultancy firm.

2)we are veru much at par with pgdbm... the subjects are same..only we have additional subjects life intro to ebiz, telecom,mis etc... in each trimester...

3) no programmin or coding... max we have html language to learn... which even a kid can learn.. so chill no coding et al....

cheers

Jay Mehta
PGP ebiz senior...

once ahain congrats to all who got thru welingkaR!!