welingkar or satyam...

hello… I got selected for the welingkar PGDe-B course 2004-2006 but it is for the banglore campus… I am supposed to give a confirmation before 10july… I also have a job offer from Satyam Computer Services(14k per mon )… …

hello...

I got selected for the welingkar PGDe-B course 2004-2006 but it is for the banglore campus....

I am supposed to give a confirmation before 10july...

I also have a job offer from Satyam Computer Services(14k per mon )...

wht should i do?????? welingkar or satyam...

plz do reply ur suggestions ASAP...

hi... in my opinion u shud go for the satyam offer..work there for 2 years and then try for an MBA from a better institute....
just keep one thing in mind...satyam makes u sign a bond of two years... not sure whether they are strict about it or not but if u go for satyam u might be bound to it for 2 yrs...but personally i think it is worth it...

hi... in my opinion u shud go for the satyam offer..work there for 2 years and then try for an MBA from a better institute....
just keep one thing in mind...satyam makes u sign a bond of two years... not sure whether they are strict about it or not but if u go for satyam u might be bound to it for 2 yrs...but personally i think it is worth it...

yup! i second that.. 😐
satyam makes u sign a bond for 2 yrs worth 2 lacs. 😞 the bond is very serious as he wud ask u for u'r house documents and other such stuff....
decide carefully..
ATB

I got selected for the welingkar PGDe-B course 2004-2006 but it is for the banglore campus....

which bangalore campus r u talking about and and what would be ur salary in satyam . plz clarify

welingkar is starting a campus in banglore this year...(they say facilities are on par with the mumbai campus ie the placements,faculty,etc.)..

if i will join welingkar i will be in the first batch...

my salary in satyam will be around 14k....
thats it...

It's interesting to know about banglore campus. there mumbai campus has not yet got credibility and they have stated ther new campus.

My advice is dont even think of joining banglore campus and go for satyam and prepare once again............
By the way what was the selection procedure for banglore campus and did u apply seprately for that how is the infra ove there.....

the selection process is the same for both the campuses...

i had applied through CAT score...

i cleared gd,group interview......and attended psychometric test and personal interview...

final selection is based on all this...

they say infra is good there...