welingkar mms batch2005-07

well! didnt want 2 start a new thread but had to:huh: anyone joining welingkar mms specially oms guys. where are u planning 2 stay coz wel. hostel is full and yah when r the classes starting from???though ive deposited my fees and got provis…

well! didnt want 2 start a new thread but had to:huh:
anyone joining welingkar mms specially oms guys. where are u planning 2 stay coz wel. hostel is full and yah when r the classes starting from??????though ive deposited my fees and got provisional admission but presently i am not in mumbai so ive to keep myself updated

hiye...

even i have paid up fees at welingkars and have taken provisional admit.

Abt the classes, they will mail us on our mailids.....

I will let u know any info as i get it. I am in touch with the institute, they accepted admits even today thou DTE had mentioned 2nd aug as last date. Most prolly that date will b extended as hav been done for engg admits. cant be sure but i cannot see classes starting before 10th Aug. or may b even more.

Please join at [email protected]

Abt accomodations i beleive seniors or pgdbm guys can give us some info..... hostels full and i believe it is dearer than some flats around...
2 bhk flat comes to around 10000 rs per month rent where 4 or 5 can stay together.
Even i am looking for accomodation.

Cheers
Nilesh

hi
well! glad to know that there are other students (like me) who need hostels well what we can do is that we can look for some pg accom. or a flat on sharing basis 😃 nice idea:)

hi there...

i just happened to come across this forum and realised there are people who don't know when the college is starting...well it's starting on 16th of august,2005.

how do i know..well i contacted the admissions co-ordinator and asked him...simple..

by the way do the students get a laptop from the college or do we need to buy it ourselves????
because it seems e-biz and pgdbm course students get it from the college...please let me know....because if they don't ...then we better get along ,form a group and approach a computer vendor directly for a bullk order...that way we can get a sizeble discount...

looking forward to meeting you guys on 16th......enjoy your last few days of freedom....college timings are 9 A.M. to 9 P.M.

As for tha accomodation, the hostel fees is 42,000Rs p.a only accomodation...no food.the hostel is at sion koliwada right behind Sion hospital,..... a good 10 minutes from welingkar.there are only 10 seats for MMS and you guys say it's full so you gotta look elsewhere..

-Amit Ghasghase
(Welingkar MMS 2005-2007)

hey guys ...

there's a group on YAHOO Groups :

.: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/welingkarsmms2005/ :.

There are 3 members including me....you guys might wanna join...

-Amit Ghasghase

hi there....

there is a forum for welingkar students.....

.: http://www.welingkar.tk/ :.

you have to register first and after you are confirmed by the admin you get access.....

you guys might wanna join

-Amit Ghasghase

Hi! I m a new member and posting first time .I m appearing CAT 2005. I m very keen to join Wellingkar for my MBA .Can u ppl help me sharing ur experience while going through GD PI and the CAT score needed to get into Wellingkar???I ve a BSc (pcm) background and 17 months work ex with Wipro Spectramind.I ve been a enterpreneur also for 1 year while still in third year of graduation , being a active member of a dotcom company(Still exists and earning revenues also) founded by 4 friends.I did a certificate course from IIT Delhi for enterprenuership.Plz help me by guiding me wht are my prospects of getting in WellingkarUr advice n suggestions are welcome!!!

Jini

hi there...

i just happened to come across this forum and realised there are people who don't know when the college is starting...well it's starting on 16th of august,2005.

how do i know..well i contacted the admissions co-ordinator and asked him...simple..

by the way do the students get a laptop from the college or do we need to buy it ourselves????
because it seems e-biz and pgdbm course students get it from the college...please let me know....because if they don't ...then we better get along ,form a group and approach a computer vendor directly for a bullk order...that way we can get a sizeble discount...

looking forward to meeting you guys on 16th......enjoy your last few days of freedom....college timings are 9 A.M. to 9 P.M.

As for tha accomodation, the hostel fees is 42,000Rs p.a only accomodation...no food.the hostel is at sion koliwada right behind Sion hospital,..... a good 10 minutes from welingkar.there are only 10 seats for MMS and you guys say it's full so you gotta look elsewhere..

-Amit Ghasghase

well lemme correct u guys that the dates are postponed to 23rd and check ur mail ac. i talked to the incharge at 4:00 in the evening and she said that she has mailed the detais.here is the copy :
MMS Batch 2005-07

Dear Student,

Congratulations, on being a part of "Welingkar Institute of Management
Development & Research". We would like to take this opportunity to
welcome
you to the Welingkar family.

The inauguration of the first year M.M.S. classes will be held on
Tuesday,
23 August 2005 at 10:00 a.m. followed by lectures. Kindly report to the
auditorium (ground floor) at 9:30 a.m. sharp for registration and
further
instructions.

Formal Dress Code -
Male: - Trousers, Formal Full Sleeves Shirt, Tie and Blazer
Female: - Saree / Trousers, Formal Collared Shirt and Blazer

Looking forward to meet you.

Warm Regards,
Prof. Dr. Uday Salunkhe
Director
Welingkar Institute of Management
Lakhamsi Napoo Road,
Next to Podar College
Matunga, Mumbai 400019

so gonna meet u guys on 23rd

Welcome to Welingkar Family!

I am Saiprakash from Welingkar, Bangalore!

About laptops - we are getting maha fundu deal (can't disclose the deal on open forum). Get in touch with PG & eBiz guys in Bombay, once you join the college.

All the Best!
Sai