Welingkar MMS Batch 2008-10

Hi puys, Finally the Allotment is out and Hurray!!! some of us have made it to Welingkar!!! Lets all get started and get the batch in groove even before we hit the floor… Congratulations!!!

Hi puys,
Finally the Allotment is out and Hurray!!!! some of us have made it to Welingkar!!!! Lets all get started and get the batch in groove even before we hit the floor... Congratulations!!!

Hey Puys,
Join our community http://www.orkut.co.in/Community.aspx?cmm=53045318

heya,
m in.......hieeee devanshi......meet u in class.....when r u goin to confirm admission???

hi guys.....akshay here......even i got through........Devanshi.....ur community link isnt working........pls check.......incase u havent created the community.....i have created ...and even send u and a few other guys a request to join in.....

here is the link......

http://www.orkut.co.in/Community.aspx?cmm=53049854

hi guys......the fees for welingkar is 1,46,495 in total......2 demand drafts are to be made.....details will be uploaded on the orkut community today...pls join the group and.....check and post incase u know any other info....

Akshay

r u sure d fees r so much??.....i got alloted in welingkar as well......ur link of d community isnt working.....the first one does work

Hi all,

Even I am in..

hey hi

The link is http://www.orkut.co.in/Community.aspx?cmm=53049854

Its working fine......3 ppl alredy joined in.....

pls check

Akshay

hi all....m into Welingkar too...m from Pune...i hav no idea abt d fees n wat all documents r needed...need help here...the orkut comm. link is not workin...i'll search for it thru orkut itself!!

Hi All,

I had called up at welingkar today but did not get any response. I have asked about fee structure through website but no response again.

If anyone has idea about fee structure, please let me know. There are going to be two DDs. What is the amout for each of them?

Secondly, please let me know if anyone has any idea about hostel facilities

hey guys conggrats 2 u all.even am trying for welingkar but missed out.tell me am an obc candidate frm mumbai university and my total is 150 and the cutoff for obc as we knw was 152.do u think in the 2nd round i can get welingkar??in 1st round i hv got MET.plzz reply.

Hi Friends,
Here are the details for the admission procedure.
Document Required:
1 - Allotment Copy
2- CET ID Card ??(dont know wht it means?)
3- Score Card
5- SSC Marksheet
6- HSC Marksheet
7- All years marksheets (graduation)
8- Passing Certificate
9- GAP Caertificate( The proforma of which will be given to us when we go to pay the fees so need not worry anout it.)
10- DOB Cartificate( Any proof with DOB mentioned on it)
11- Nationality Proof

All originals need to be carried along with 4 attested copies of eah
2 passport sized photographs.

The fees need to be paid by 2 drafts drawn in the favour of Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research worth:
Rs. 1,20,400 - Tuition fee
Rs.26,095 - Other Development charges.

heya,
m in.......hieeee devanshi......meet u in class.....when r u goin to confirm admission???

Hi anami 😃 i'd be mostly doing all the formalities on Tuesday. :)See u soon
siddhme Says
hey guys conggrats 2 u all.even am trying for welingkar but missed out.tell me am an obc candidate frm mumbai university and my total is 150 and the cutoff for obc as we knw was 152.do u think in the 2nd round i can get welingkar??in 1st round i hv got MET.plzz reply.

Hi,
There is always a lot of movement that happens during the first 2 rounds. But i must say instead of marks if you mention the rank cut off and your rank probably a better judgement can be made.
Hi,
There is always a lot of movement that happens during the first 2 rounds. But i must say instead of marks if you mention the rank cut off and your rank probably a better judgement can be made.

these r my ranks.
State General Merit No.- 1566 University Gen. Merit No.- 1297
State Category Merit No.- 98
University Category MERITNO No.- 59
these r my ranks.
State General Merit No.- 1566 University Gen. Merit No.- 1297
State Category Merit No.- 98
University Category MERITNO No.- 59

A good chance..lets hope u get thru...
Hi Friends,
Document Required:
1 - Allotment Copy
3- Score Card
5- SSC Marksheet
6- HSC Marksheet
8- Passing Certificate
9- GAP Caertificate( The proforma of which will be given to us when we go to pay the fees so need not worry anout it.)
11- Nationality Proof

The fees need to be paid by 2 drafts drawn in the favour of Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research worth:

CET Id card should be CET HALL TICKET
Hi Friends,
Document Required:
1 - Allotment Copy
3- Score Card
5- SSC Marksheet
6- HSC Marksheet
8- Passing Certificate
11- Nationality Proof

Thanks Devanshi,
I have a doubt here. If you see the post by kamna on the community started by akshay, you will find that even she has listed the docs required out there. Hoever she has not mentioned about the proforma of gap certi. And some people have mentioned that they are going to use last year's proforma. So could you please confirm about that? Did you get this info from Welingkat itself?
Hi Friends,
Document Required:
1 - Allotment Copy
3- Score Card
5- SSC Marksheet
6- HSC Marksheet
8- Passing Certificate
11- Nationality Proof

Hi Devanshi, Thanks for opening this thread.I wanted to know from where did u get to know abt the fees. There is nothing given on the Welingkar site. Can u just send me the site from where u got the information.
And also I am an OBC candidate, so how much is the fees for OBC category people.
Pls do reply