Welingkar MMS 2007-09(CET2007)

Hi… Welcome to all admitted to welingkar institute for MMS program… Let us get familiar n post all our queries regarding admission proc, accomodation on this thread.

Hi....
Welcome to all admitted to welingkar institute for MMS program...
Let us get familiar n post all our queries regarding admission proc, accomodation on this thread.

Hi....
Welcome to all admitted to welingkar institute for MMS program...
Let us get familiar n post all our queries regarding admission proc, accomodation on this thread.

Hi

I have taken admission in Welingkar. In fact i am the first person to be admitted to MMS 2007-09!!
Hi

I have taken admission in Welingkar. In fact i am the first person to be admitted to MMS 2007-09!!

plz explain the entire procedure you went thru...it will help all of us..were the officials co-operative?
Hi

even i hav got thru.please tell me all the documents to be submitted.Transfer Certificates are to be taken from the coll?Thatll b difficult,cos i mit not b able tto get it on time.Seconndly if we are submitting the same document for multiple proofs, do we need 4 copies for each proof we ggive,or jus 4 copies will do?
thx, pls reply.
even i hav got thru.please tell me all the documents to be submitted.Transfer Certificates are to be taken from the coll?Thatll b difficult,cos i mit not b able tto get it on time.Seconndly if we are submitting the same document for multiple proofs, do we need 4 copies for each proof we ggive,or jus 4 copies will do?
thx, pls reply.

Hey ....U need to take 4 xerox copies of all the documents mentioned on the Welingkar website relevant to you and get them attested .

Certified True Copies of :
1) Internet Copy of Allotment Letter issued by DTE
2) CET I.Card
3) Final Score Card - CET / CAT / MAT / ATMA / XAT/ JMET
4) S.S.C. Marklist
5) H.S.C. Marklist
6) Degree Marklists of all years (1st, 2nd, 3rd / 4th year)
7) Degree Passing Certificate (Issued by the University)
Gap Certificate (Affidavit on stamp paper of Rs.100/-)
9) Date of Birth Certificate - (SSC Certificate / Municipal Corporation)
10) Caste Certificate (For Reserved Category candidates)
11) Caste Validity (For Reserved Category candidates)
12) Creamy Layer Certificate (For NT, VJ, DT, OBC & SBC candidates)
13) Transfer Certificate from last attended (previous) college for Graduates of University
of Mumbai
14) Provisional Eligibility Certificate issued by the University of Mumbai, Kalina
for Graduates of other Universities (*)
15) Certificate of Indian Nationality in the name of the Candidate (Domicile Cert./
Leaving Cert../ Indian Passport)
16) Domicile Certificate (For Type B Candidate)
17) For J & K Category- A certificate from Military Officer/Dist. Magistrate/ Dist.
Collector/Head of the Office, Migrant/Refugee Camp stating that candidate is from
J & K and Ration Card
1 Physically handicapped Candidates Certificates mentioned in information brochure.
II. Two Passport size Photograph will have to be submitted by each candidate at the time of
Admission.
(*) Address for getting Provisional Eligibility Certificate :- Registrar, University of Mumbai, Vidyanagari, Kalina Campus, Santacruz (E), Mumbai 400 098.

Transfer certificate is provided by Welingkar which needs to be submitted in ur graduation college ..

Gap certificate you hav to get it done from a advocate .

Also Two DD's as mentioned in the document .

Thanks.
suvarnak Says
plz explain the entire procedure you went thru...it will help all of us..were the officials co-operative?

U can visit their site for the details. They have uplaoded the list of documents needed at the time of admission...

The staff at Welingkar is extremely helpful.

In case u need more details please let me know.

Hi ppl,

I hv taken admission to Welingkars..
I went for the process yesterday
Can someone tell me @ the Online Receipt thing??
some of u who went on Monday wud b knowing that we didnt get the online Acknowledgement Receipt.

Does anyone hv an update on that?

Hey ....U need to take 4 xerox copies of all the documents mentioned on the Welingkar website relevant to you and get them attested .

Certified True Copies of :
1) Internet Copy of Allotment Letter issued by DTE
2) CET I.Card
3) Final Score Card - CET / CAT / MAT / ATMA / XAT/ JMET
4) S.S.C. Marklist
5) H.S.C. Marklist
6) Degree Marklists of all years (1st, 2nd, 3rd / 4th year)
7) Degree Passing Certificate (Issued by the University)
Gap Certificate (Affidavit on stamp paper of Rs.100/-)
9) Date of Birth Certificate - (SSC Certificate / Municipal Corporation)
10) Caste Certificate (For Reserved Category candidates)
11) Caste Validity (For Reserved Category candidates)
12) Creamy Layer Certificate (For NT, VJ, DT, OBC & SBC candidates)
13) Transfer Certificate from last attended (previous) college for Graduates of University
of Mumbai
14) Provisional Eligibility Certificate issued by the University of Mumbai, Kalina
for Graduates of other Universities (*)
15) Certificate of Indian Nationality in the name of the Candidate (Domicile Cert./
Leaving Cert../ Indian Passport)
16) Domicile Certificate (For Type B Candidate)
17) For J & K Category- A certificate from Military Officer/Dist. Magistrate/ Dist.
Collector/Head of the Office, Migrant/Refugee Camp stating that candidate is from
J & K and Ration Card
1 Physically handicapped Candidates Certificates mentioned in information brochure.
II. Two Passport size Photograph will have to be submitted by each candidate at the time of
Admission.
(*) Address for getting Provisional Eligibility Certificate :- Registrar, University of Mumbai, Vidyanagari, Kalina Campus, Santacruz (E), Mumbai 400 098.

Transfer certificate is provided by Welingkar which needs to be submitted in ur graduation college ..

Gap certificate you hav to get it done from a advocate .

Also Two DD's as mentioned in the document .

Thanks.

wat i was askin is, in case i hav leaving certificate as proof in 2 cases, do i take 8 copies or only 4?n is transfer certi necessary?I already hav my leaving certificate, den ddo i need the transfer certi?
doshijainil Says
wat i was askin is, in case i hav leaving certificate as proof in 2 cases, do i take 8 copies or only 4?n is transfer certi necessary?I already hav my leaving certificate, den ddo i need the transfer certi?

Its better to take more copies attested ....If you hav graduation college LC ..no need of the Transfer certificate..(TC)....

If one does not have LC then welingkar gives The TC form which needs to be submitted at the respective college .

I hope uer rit...im goin tom n its da last day.hope all goes smoothly!

Hi ppl,

I hv taken admission to Welingkars..
I went for the process yesterday
Can someone tell me @ the Online Receipt thing??
some of u who went on Monday wud b knowing that we didnt get the online Acknowledgement Receipt.

Does anyone hv an update on that?

I took admission on tuesday & i have recieved the acknowldgement reciept.They logged on to the link for institutes on DTE site & confirmed our admission.Then took 2 prints,stamped them & we had to sign on both.they kept for their record & returned 1 to us.So you do enquire if you do not have any such printout coz thats the only proof we have !

took admission yesterday
Good to see welingkar office staff waiting upto 9'o clock to complete procedure though official timing was 10 to 5
Also enquired about hostel accomodat6ion. Seats are very limited.
Not sure if i might get hostel
Seniors and localites pls help in this case
it will be good if we form a group of 4-5 and look for a shared accomodation
all interested are welcome.
lets decide on this ASAP

took admission yesterday
Good to see welingkar office staff waiting upto 9'o clock to complete procedure though official timing was 10 to 5
Also enquired about hostel accomodat6ion. Seats are very limited.
Not sure if i might get hostel
Seniors and localites pls help in this case
it will be good if we form a group of 4-5 and look for a shared accomodation
all interested are welcome.
lets decide on this ASAP

congra8 meameet & suvarnk.yaar hum teeno pune main hai , if we meet we can have fruitfull discission on imp issues related to welingkar, accomodation, Education loan.
i will b back with important info. in case intrested than PM me . desparetly waiting & i would b truly oblised.

hi
i also got through welingkar and took admission on 18th........
the procedure for getting PEC from mumbai univ was really frustrating but then at welingkar's it was very easy and fast enough......:)

it seems there are very few welingkarites on pg cause the thread is moving slowlly.....:wow:

anyways congrats to all batchmates..... lets rock this yr........

Hey..all of you do join this community on orkut!

orkut - Login

itz the welinkar mms 2007-09 community....

hi dinesh,Suvarna

Pls check ur PM
lets plan and meet anytime next week

hi dinesh,Suvarna

Pls check ur PM
lets plan and meet anytime next week

check ur PM
hi

Hi pirates,
congr8 dude, you r not from mumbai university, look like OMS candidate, ny way since you r in Mumbai, plzzzzzzzzzzzz visit Wlingkar & encourge some siniors to join us in PG. it would b great help. yaar there is prob of networking.

looking farward to meet you all guys. countdown begins................:drinking:inteha ho gayi intezar ki.

Hi all,
This is Vishal Panchal.
Yes me too took admission in Welingkar MMS.

Can anyone tell me when is the college starting, and will we be getting any study materials that is included in fees?? what is to be carried on the 1st day etc...

Coz JB people got some study material at the time of admission, also JB is starting on 30th July, they got time table for 1st week with a strict list of dress code to be followed for 1st week of college.

no such rules for us right??

Vishal Panchal.