Welingkar Institute of Management Development & Research, Bangalore [2013-15]

This thread is to discuss about the admission related queries of all the courses provided at *Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research, Bangalore* for the *2013-15* batch. *Courses:*_PGDM CORE__PGDM E-Business__PGDM B...

This thread is to discuss about the admission related queries of all the courses provided at Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research, Bangalore for the 2013-15 batch.

Courses:
PGDM CORE
PGDM E-Business
PGDM Business Design

Visit us on www.facebook.com/weschool.blr

This thread is only for Bangalore Campus?

@theparabrahm Yes, trying to help all puys about WeSchool Bangalore!

@UD27 said:
@theparabrahm Yes, trying to help all puys about WeSchool Bangalore!
Which thread to follow for Mumbai Campus?
@theparabrahm Mumbai follow the given link for all queries related to Welingkar (Both Mumbai & Bangalore). We will be happy to help you on everything about both campuses.

Bangalore follow this for queries related to Bangalore campus in general.
@UD27 said:
@theparabrahmMumbai follow the given link for all queries related to Welingkar (Both Mumbai & Bangalore). We will be happy to help you on everything about both campuses.Bangalore follow this for queries related to Bangalore campus in general.
Thank you sir! Can you please tell me the MAT Cutoff?
@UD27 Whats the average placement at bangalore campus ? and are the placements being conducted along with mumbai campus ? or sepearately ?
@FINALRACE
Placements process for Bangalore campus is separate,
Our super seniors had 100% placements .. & our seniors 2011-13 batch are also on the same move
@mbarelign201214 what are the profiles given during placements ? and avg package given ?
@FINALRACE
Profiles vary with companies & specialization.
For IT its like Business Analyst or Consultant.
Operation its in supply chain management.. It varies with sector.
Till now the avg pckg is 6-7LPA.
Process is still in progress...
You dont need to worry about profiles as companies & college will give that to best of your capabilities.

What can a fresher expect if i talk on package wise.& would like to know abt the finance section of bangalore welingkar...

@Archit1991
MBA finance is a good option at Welingkar Bangalore. We have some esteemed faculties teaching here. About package, it is averaged out for all, people with work experience get an add on based on the number of years they have worked. All the Best!
@mbarelign201214
Thanks for the info...I have a score of 214 in cmat.What can i expect from this.I need only finance as i am having interest in it.And can i get some info on any big finance companies conducting campus for finance??
@Archit1991
We can not give Companies name on public forum, but there are some decent names in list.
You have good chances for getting GDPI call.
Best luck.

Hello, watz d cat cut-off for weschool bangalore???

cat cut off ??

dude exactly what would be the estimated cut-off for WE? someone update plz !!!

What was the Cutt off for CAT last year for mumbai campus? I have scored 79.06%tile, so do I stand a chance?

Cut off for mumbai campus? i have scored 79.06%tile in cat and 96%tile in MAt, so do i have a chance?