Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research, Mumbai for the 2016-18

This thread is to discuss about the admission related queries of all the courses provided at*Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research, Mumbai* for the*2016-18* batch. Basic info about We School:*Courses:**Masters in Managem...

This thread is to discuss about the admission related queries of all the courses provided at

Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research, Mumbai for the2013-15 batch. Basic info about We School:

Courses:

Masters in Management Studies (MMS): Under University of Mumbai. Selection on the basis of Sept and Feb CMAT scores and the gdpi by the DTE, Maharashtra.

PGDM (Core, E-biz and BD): Autonomous approved by AICTE. Selection through CAT, XAT, CMAT, ATMA and gdpi, creative and psychometric tests.

PGDM (Retail, HCM, Rural, M&E;, Telecom): Autonomous approved by aicte except M&E; and Telecom. Selection same as PGDM mentioned above. Niche courses.

Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research, Bangalore has the following courses:

PGDM E-biz, PGDM and PGDM-BD. You can also enquire about them.

Please come up with relevant queries. All the best to all.

will Welingkar accept feb'14 cmat scores ???? how many seats are roughly available at that time? What all exam scores it accepts ? plz reply with the cut offfs

170 in sep CMAT + 4years of exp with Ericsson(Telecom Giant)...do I stand a chance for admission to welingkar....

I'm a non Maharashtrian, CMAT Sept, Score:237, AIR:1237, Do I stand a chance for admission at welingkar?

Is wellingkar accepting feb cmat??plzz help...

Is 96.9%ile (225) enough to get a call with a decent chance from Welingkar?

My CMAT score is 115 can anyone help me???will i get Welingkar.pls help

Guys,

What is the last date to fill up the form of Welingkar..???
And can please any1 tell what is the cat score acceptable here
(the minimum percentile required...)

KINDLY HELP

My profile:

10th:-86 (CBSE)
12th :-92 (CBSE)
Grad:-75 (Distin.) (symbiosis Pune)
Prof Degree:-

1.Institute of Company Secretaries of India (CS FINALS :- 2 groups cleared 2 pending for june 2014

2.Institute for cost and works accountant of India (pursuing, Inter level)

Internship:- Currently undergoing , finished 13 out of 15 months(as required by ICSI) in a reputed corporate consultant firm in pune

Work exposure:

Corporate restructuring,(Mergers Acquisitions,High court petitions etc.)
Client Handling
Ensuring compliance of various Corporate laws ,SEBI/Companies Act etc.
handling Board Meetings,and assisting directors of the companies .
Assisting in dispute resolutions(Legally)etc.

SEPTEMBER CMAT:- 222 roughly 96.XX percentile,

I know wellingkar accepts candidates on merit of their profile along with entrance test scores , m undergoing tremendous work load at the office these days and nt sure that whether ill improve on this score ,,,,
Pls help do i hold a chance and also the appropriate prog considering my profile @abhi_sr

What were the last year CMAT - cut-offs for WE for decent cources in mumbai and banglore.?

plzzz help seniors.. is 234 in cmat sept 2013 with 1433 rank enuf to get in here..??

How much score approx needed in ATMA to qualify WE School,Mumbai??..pls puys help meprolleyes

can you plz tell about the toal fees

what is the last date to apply to welingkar? my score in sept cmat is 228 rank 1746. Do I stand a chance for PGDM at mumbai campus?

what is the last date to apply for full time pgdm programme

X:87.8
XII:83.80
BTECH:64.80

SEP CMAT :210(3301 RANK),94.88 PERCENTILE
ZERO WORK EXPERIENCE

WHAT ARE MY CHANCES

my score is 212 cmat score 3106 what r my chances

I have filled the application form but it is written to send it with documents mentioned to the Mumbai campus in the envelope provided by the Institute. Where to get this envelope?

I am currently a final year B.Tech student and will be completing my degree by June,2014. So can I apply for pgdm progamme? Also I want to know that Feb 2014 ATMA and Feb 2014 CMAT scores will be considered for application or not.