Welingkar GDPI Calls Out-2007-09

Hi frnds Finally the wait is over & much awaited has come. This season’s last GDPI, for which all of us eagerly waiting 4 last couple of days. And yes i got the call :: :: :: :: :: my girlfrnd also so its a double khushi for me. …

Hi frnds
Finally the wait is over & much awaited has come. This season's last GDPI, for which all of us eagerly waiting 4 last couple of days.

And yes i got the call my girlfrnd also so its a double khushi for me.
Now the real job starts and that is of course to convert the call.
Well lets start preparing without wasting a moment and yes all our welingkar seniors who really helped us a lot on the previous thread, we need yr guidance & valuable suggestions now more.So plz come to help us.

And yes CONGRATS 2 ALL who got the call !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
Warm regards.:)

HI
first hearty congrats on the convert!!!!!!!

but y to start another thread when there is already one..please continue here...

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/welingkar-gdpi-calls-are-out-25022772

HI
first hearty congrats on the convert!!!!!!!

but y to start another thread when there is already one..please continue here...

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/welingkar-gdpi-calls-are-out-25022772

Thnks a lot yaar.
Well i hav no idea wen i started dis thread bot d above thread u mentioned.
The thread which i started is in continuation with this thread(http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/cat-and-related-discussion/21234-welingkar-aspirants-20.html#post757714) which was 4 welingkar Aspirants & i felt the need to have a new one coz now it becomes clear who r in the CLUB.
Now i m confused wat to do:neutral: :neutral:
i leave it 2 moderators & puys. Let dem decide.Although m joining d above thread as well coz ultimate aim is same.:)

Regards.
Thnks a lot yaar.
The thread which i started is in continuation with this thread(http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/cat-and-related-discussion/21234-welingkar-aspirants-20.html#post757714) which was 4 welingkar Aspirants & i felt the need to have a new one coz now it becomes clear who r in the CLUB.
i leave it 2 moderators & puys. Let dem decide.Although m joining d above thread as well coz ultimate aim is same.:)

Regards.

Me also selected

Let's continue on the previous thread only and let moderators close this thread.
It's written that my interview would be on 1st week of June. Is everybody get the same message?

Congrats to all those selected
Me also selected

Let's continue on the previous thread only and let moderators close this thread.
It's written that my interview would be on 1st week of June. Is everybody get the same message?

Congrats to all those selected

Congrats 4 d call. Wel i also got the same message.My centre is in Delhi for GDPI. where is yours?????????????

hey so we continue with this thread or hop to the existing ones?

Please try to continue to the existing ones...that wld b great

Thnks a lot yaar.

Regards.

Thanx catdilese..u r right ..mods will take care of that..So i hope u gonna go part all weekdays now ..tk cya

Congrats !!!!
to all call getters.

me too got the call
Best of luck to all the call getters for gdpi and psychometric tests.

Hi frnds
Finally the wait is over & much awaited has come. This season's last GDPI, for which all of us eagerly waiting 4 last couple of days.

And yes i got the call :grab: my girlfrnd also so its a double khushi for me.
Now the real job starts and that is of course to convert the call.
Well lets start preparing without wasting a moment and yes all our welingkar seniors who really helped us a lot on the previous thread, we need yr guidance & valuable suggestions now more.So plz come to help us.

And yes CONGRATS 2 ALL who got the call !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
Warm regards.:)

:grab: Me too got a call from welingkar for PG course..But now the tensions are all about GD and PI...So If u r in mUmbai we can together put some extra efforts to covert it,,,,,,,,,,wat say ?? reply me soon,,,,,, sameer jain
ritesh_sanch Says

hi h r u dude ? me gt a call from Welingkar for pG course....wat abt u .....can we together put some extra efforts to covert it....reply me now..
sameer jain Says
hi h r u dude ? me gt a call from Welingkar for pG course....wat abt u .....can we together put some extra efforts to covert it....reply me now..

Buddy,

Congrats for the call but please avoid posting personal msg on the thread, instead PM the concerened user.

All the best.

PS: MODS please lock/move this thread

Hi Can any one tell me
how much is the fee structure for Weingkar

thanks & regards
vaibhav kumar garg

Hi Can any one tell me
how much is the fee structure for Weingkar

thanks & regards
vaibhav kumar garg

Tution Fees-175000 p.a.
Lappy is compulsory
+hostel @60000/72000 for Non A.C./A.C. rooms(hostel is not compulsory)
ritesh_sanch Says

see the ultimate goal is to convert the GDPI call and for that if two threads help, why not ???
Although it solely depends on you, but if puys r continuing wid dis thrd, m not goin 2 close it(how can i?).
So u can continue if u find smthng useful here.

Regards
sameer jain Says
:grab: Me too got a call from welingkar for PG course..But now the tensions are all about GD and PI...So If u r in mUmbai we can together put some extra efforts to covert it,,,,,,,,,,wat say ?? reply me soon,,,,,, sameer jain

Well Sameer m not from aamchi mumbai(very soon goin 2 be @ Welingkar:) ) but dat doesn't mean we cant put extra effort to convert it.
Pagalguy is 4 dat. it provides us d platform on which people from all part of india(world) can work 2gether for d same purpose(in our case 2 convert d call).
So just be here & we all puys be in Welingkar.
Regards

Hi puys Since RBI announced its Monetary policy & Inflation is a hot topic these days so it might help.see d attachment.

Regards

28 VIEWS AND JUST 3 THANKS!!! R PUYS ON THIS THREAD ARE SO THANKLESS???? PUYS IF U R BENEFITTING FROM IT DONT U BOTHER JUST TO PUSH THE THANK BUTTON.
JUST KIDDING DONT MIND.

Dear Friend i am nagesh and i've also got a call from welingkar. I am working as an assistant manager in a power plant. Please contact me my email id lets have some knowlegde sharing while preparing for GD /PI.
Regards
Nagesh

Dear Friend i am nagesh and i've also got a call from welingkar. I am working as an assistant manager in a power plant. Please contact me my email id is (or) . lets have some knowlegde sharing while preparing for GD /PI.
Regards
Nagesh

Hi Nagesh 😃
Welcome to PG.

Just to remind you that posting personal email id is not allowed on the forum. So, please remove it.

Have a pleasant stay on PG :grin: