Welingkar GDPI calls are out

hey !!!!!!last call of the season....probably not even bother to attend the gd pi

yay...m shortlisted....now for next step !!!!!!!

they r gonna give dates later......

CATrevenge Says
hi fndsWelingkar GDPI calls out... check on http://www.welingkar.org/welingkar/v1/gdpi/GDPI_Results_2007/GDPI.aspall the bestRavneet Gandhi

do u know how many people got the call?????

hey...

i also got shorlisted...i have excellent acads but no work ex...cet pc 96.90...wat r my chances?......please let me know

Heyy!!

I've been shortlisted too!!
I've converted SIESCOMS PG..
lets c if Welingkar can be converted too!!
Yups!!A concern!
No dates yet!
Seniors kindly give some bit of insight on this issue..as in when to expect the dates to be out!!
lest it shudnt clash with CET GD-PI's..

CET-96.90...riddhi..ditto...but got a workex of 10 months (till now)
Dunno if it wud be relevant..
newaz
ATB
Anmol

4 of my friends who submitted scores on 14th april has %iles of 85!

they had submitted the application letter for considering late submission of CET score.

One of my friend with 74%ile got the call but my friends dint gotcall besides getin 85%ile.

watt shud be done??

I also got d call.
Congrats 2 all who r in the same boat.

HI

Finaly

i see

Congratulations!

You have been short listed for the GD/PI process at Mumbai. The GD/PI process will be held in the first week of June, 2007.

The exact date and time of the GD/PI and the Venue address will be printed on your admit card. You will be able to download the same from the website. Kindly keep track of the announcement on the website.

happyyyyyyyy

Congrats to all the call getters!
Me 2 got one.

4 of my friends who submitted scores on 14th april has %iles of 85!

they had submitted the application letter for considering late submission of CET score.

One of my friend with 74%ile got the call but my friends dint gotcall besides getin 85%ile.

watt shud be done??

well ...2 of my friends got 92 percentile..one got a call one did not....and the one who did not get a call has a work ex with a mnc for a yr....wt say?and getting a call at 74 percentile.....thats the lowest a i heard of...good luck
vishaljain84 Says
well ...2 of my friends got 92 percentile..one got a call one did not....and the one who did not get a call has a work ex with a mnc for a yr....wt say?and getting a call at 74 percentile.....thats the lowest a i heard of...good luck

hey maybe the guys with lower %ile got a call for some retail course or other course with not that many applicants while the guys with higher percentile didnt get a call for PGDBA course??

i dont have any idea..but maybe thats a reason for y they didnt get a call @ higher percentile...
Also..were both CAT or both CET?
coz tht too matters i guess..

hi! congrats 2 all call getters!
me 2 got a call!

CET-96.65%ile.
excellent acads and extra currics.. but no workexp
whr do i stand??? pls help..

hey maybe the guys with lower %ile got a call for some retail course or other course with not that many applicants while the guys with higher percentile didnt get a call for PGDBA course??

i dont have any idea..but maybe thats a reason for y they didnt get a call @ higher percentile...
Also..were both CAT or both CET?
coz tht too matters i guess..

i think it has something to do wiht the essay type questions we answered.

hey guys..
to be frank i got 96.90 % in CET..
i didnt even expect call frm Welings..
but then seeing the posts..if guys with 74 %ile have got a call
i guess they've called many people..4k or so..
ofcourse we gotto wait for official figures..i hope senior junta can put them across soon
But hey its too competetive..so I think at this moment ...
its too diff to predict chances of making it...
I think they called people only based on percentile..
the extra currics,form-essay,PAR,WE etc..n most imp ur GD,PI n psychometic test..
will all come into play for final displaying of selected junta..
So all the best
n let the best guys/gals win..

khushi_85 Says

to be frank khushi..
i jus applied..without seeing muchf the process...
but a friend told me tht all wil be considered laterz...
can u plz confirm it...
khushi_85 Says

i don't think that essay matters in selection process of first round
they will ask Q on the basis of wht you have written in essay during PI
vishaljain84 Says

\

Hey,
i got a 89.63 %ile wid acads of 70+ thruout,work-exp of 3 months....still was not shortlisted 4 gd-pi...on wat basis have they selected...wat is ur frnd who got 92%ile (n didnt get) doing bout it....neway to talk 2 em n get a call or sumthin....if they selected ppl wid 74%ile why not us???
\

Hey,
i got a 89.63 %ile wid acads of 70+ thruout,work-exp of 3 months....still was not shortlisted 4 gd-pi...on wat basis have they selected...wat is ur frnd who got 92%ile (n didnt get) doing bout it....neway to talk 2 em n get a call or sumthin....if they selected ppl wid 74%ile why not us???

This is really STRANGE!!!!Welingkar is supposed to call 4000+ candidates for GD/PI....so unless one has really bad scores...one easily qualifies for wel gd/pi...& the mentioned scores here are really good to get a call!!........I advice you to call up the office straight away & ask me them ur total out of 130!!!

i also managed a call with my cat score and work ex-24 mnths

congrats to all call getters...

meet u all at kolakata ( My venue of gd- pi )

vinay