Welingkar Final GD PI Call Getters for all courses for year 2013 - 2015

This thread is only for the discussion of all those who have received the call for GD and PI for all 2 year full time courses at Welingkar Institute of Management Mumbai and Banglore Campus for the year 2013 - 15

This thread is only for the discussion of all those who have received the call for GD and PI for all 2 year full time courses at Welingkar Institute of Management Mumbai and Banglore Campus for the year 2013 - 15

Anybody stage2 on 26th May 3PM slot Bangalore Location?

what is d entire process like?besides gd and pi?

sir plzz help...i hv got de call for gd pi... bt de essay questions hv not reached their campus..ders sum prob wid de post guys...shall i go der personally nd give de essay qsns or i cn post it again???????

wat are pschometric tests n creative tests?? pls help

can anybody post the last year gdpi topics and interview questions asked...need to start preparations accordinglyrolleyes

http://www.cetking.com/gdpi-clinic/gdpi-experiences/welingkar-pg-experience/

My CMAT score - 137/400

Graduation (from LSR, Delhi) - 60.5%
12th - 93%
10th - 80%
I have around 20 months work experience in the HR field.

What are my chances of clearing the GD/PI?

Please post your gd/pi experiences as and when your done with them.....

anyone 18th may 11.45am slot??

Anyone with 19th May 2pm slot at Mumbai?

@ariete_ria

Please post your gd/pi experiences as and when your done with them.....

I have given my GD/PI on 12th may...grup discussion was on SHOULD E-LEARNING REPLACE CLASSROOM PROGRAMMS which was quite easy and the PI faculty was so frank and they haven't asked any technical.overall good one.

My profile is 10 th - 68.30 % and 12 th- 61 % B.com- 72 % My CMAT score is 178..I'm from mumbai..Is there any chance I could convert the call?

I have my GD-PI on 18th May - Mumbai , Had applied for date change for the month of June .. . I havnt got any revert from them .. Have called them several times .. they are asking to wait ..

Has any1 from Mumbai applied for date change and the date has got changed ?? .. pls reply

@nick987

My CMAT score - 137/400

Graduation (from LSR, Delhi) - 60.5%

12th - 93%

10th - 80%

I have around 20 months work experience in the HR field.

What are my chances of clearing the GD/PI?

Dude...clearing GDPI has very little to do with marks...it all depends on how good are you at responding to the group discussion and questions that were asked to you...anyway good luck...

anyone for JUNE 15 in mumbai? what are possible GD topics???

plz throw some light on the total fee for weshool for 2yrs....and about the hostel charges too...plz help..

my cat score is 84.28 percentile.

QA & DI: 56.67 percentile

VA & LR: 94.65 percentile

cn anyone pls tl me IF i cn get a call frm WELINGKAR?