Welingkar's PGPRM batch 06-08

Frens who al r takin admission in PGPRM this yr???I hv been selected 4 the bangalore campus…Still hvnt decided abt it…

Frens who al r takin admission in PGPRM this yr???I hv been selected 4 the bangalore campus..Still hvnt decided abt it..

Reliance wl b investin 25000 crores in retail..N even Bharti is enterin into retail..So scope is very bright..

But do we hv 2 sign a bond with pantaloon??

Hi
Me also takin addmission in Weligkars Mumbai Campus for PGPRM
I'm aso in a confuse state of mind abt the course but I don't think that there is a bond to b signed with Pantloons..
All I want to know is the salary packet they will offer after 2 yrs.?
Seniors Pl. Help out as I know PILOT Batch of PGPRM is going to passout
HELP

Hi
Me also takin addmission in Weligkars Mumbai Campus for PGPRM
I'm aso in a confuse state of mind abt the course but I don't think that there is a bond to b signed with Pantloons..
All I want to know is the salary packet they will offer after @ yrs.?
Seniors Pl. Help out as I know PILOT Batch of PGPRM is going to passout
HELP

i talked 2 a senior..he said it wd b around 4.5 ka package..We wl get around 22k pm in hand..
gaurav21_virgo Says
i talked 2 a senior..he said it wd b around 4.5 ka package..We wl get around 22k pm in hand..

Hi Gaurav,
just a query more....
:wow: Is it the average package offered by Pantloons or it is the highest?
:wow: And also the job profile??????

If u can solve these queries it would b real help........:)

Rahul
Hi Gaurav,
just a query more....

Rahul

This wd b the avg package..

N job profiles wl b different 4 diff candidates..M not joinin it coz i din want 2 go 2 bangalore..

Al d best...
Hi Gaurav,
just a query more....

Rahul

Hi Rahul,

Even I have got a call from wellingkars for the pgprm (mumbai) & even I am damn confused.
the question in my mind is, will a company prefer a PGPRM student or a PGDBA or a MMS student..... may it be any company for instance reliance or bharti.....
have you got in touch with any of the seniors or ne of the HR heads of any of the leading organisation.... coz thoes will be the ppl who would really be able to guide us...

bye