WELINGKAR 2010-12 final results out

Hi All WE skool results are out… Check the below link… At mods, kindly do not ban me as the page is not updated on the main website yet… Best of Luck Puys

Hi All WE skool results are out..

Check the below link..........

At mods, kindly do not ban me as the page is not updated on the main website yet.......

Best of Luck Puys

@ Mods Kindly open the other threads for welingkar discussions again

Me not through......... :(

Taking admit in IMT-N for sure now.............

All the best people !!!
I didnot attend the process, but still I checked if I got a conversion or not:biggrin:
Didn't make it though
No Miracle:splat::splat:

I think there is some problem with the link... I m finding regret for admission for any number or date of birth i enter.. Moreover i cant find any link on wellinkar's official website...Hey bro where did u find the link

Rohan Desai Says
I think there is some problem with the link... I m finding regret for admission for any number or date of birth i enter.. Moreover i cant find any link on wellinkar's official website...Hey bro where did u find the link

up smae here. also we are supposed to know our marks even if we are rejected. which is not the case. i tried so many numbers and everything is a reject.
Rohan Desai Says

I got it while going through the server listing for WE skool website..............

the link is wrong...u enter any form no and any date of birth, it will still show that you are not selected
i put in dob as 23rd march 1969..and a random form no..it showed like dear applicant you are not selected..

GUYS LETS JUST WAIT FOR THE ACTUAL RESULT TO COME OUT..!

guys!
is that seriously the link!!!
plz let it not be!!! 😞

@ Mods Please do not ban me for this, as I just put in excitement in a true spirit of helping other only........

Some kinda testing is going on i guess

the link is wrong...u enter any form no and any date of birth, it will still show that you are not selected
i put in dob as 23rd march 1969..and a random form no..it showed like dear applicant you are not selected..

GUYS LETS JUST WAIT FOR THE ACTUAL RESULT TO COME OUT..!

Thank God you tried that!!!

And mods..yaa..don't ban the creatror of the thread!

@ creator...next time, wait for sometime!!:nono:

whoa! Nikhil got a positive reponse :-? oh nooooooooooooo ... 😛 this is badddd 😞 😛

I have got through :) This is how my offer letter reads:

Dear Nikhil Vinayak Rane,
Congratulations! You have been selected to the WeSchool (Welingkar Institute of Management Development & Research) Post Graduate Diploma in Management - eBusiness (PGDM eBusiness) program at the Mumbai campus for the 2010-12 academic year. Your admission will be confirmed on payment of fees and submission of all essential documents on or before 5th June 2010 by 6:00 pm. Listed below are the formalities required to complete the admission process. No request for change / transfer of Campus / Program on any accord will be entertained at any stage of the admission process. This admission offer is valid Only for the program and campus mentioned above.

can u share ur DOB and form number if u don mind?

The link seems to be correct as you can see above nikhil got the selection message with all correct details....

ohk..2nd call..n 2nd reject.. time to hit the CAT books again!!

This link may be wrong...Is there any one who got a confirmation thru this link?

Check above Nikhil got through and one more guy who just pm'ed me

The Competitor Says
I will pm you the same

HEY BUDDY ...kindly pm ur dob and form no. !!!!