wat options lies for 2 young well natured teenagers

hey guys, the servant at my paying guest accomodation is a very well natured lad.i noticed he is overburdned with work by his owner(the PG manager). his routine will typicaly include…cooking food…(making rotis for 30 to 40)…cleaning rooms.(…

hey guys,
the servant at my paying guest accomodation is a very well natured lad.i noticed he is overburdned with work by his owner(the PG manager).
his routine will typicaly include..cooking food..(making rotis for 30 to 40)..cleaning rooms.(15 to 20)..adding to this wud be all the maintanace and repair work and doing errards.
in short.every single second occupied.no free time.no time to free himselves.no freedom.
wat impressed me though,is his hardworking nature.
upon little enquiry i found out, he passed out from SANSKRIT MEDIUM MADHYAMA from a school in his village in BIHAR.
and the economic condition of his family is pitiable.
he is earning 2k per month now.
he expressed his wish to work in big offices as office boy.

back at my office,
i started a symphatetic chat with my office boy.(another hard working,sicnere fellow)(he serves tea .water etc.)before i cud come to a point where i can ask abt the PG lad..he made a request to search him a better job .
he turned out to be a 10th passed from UP board.
i learned he is too learned for his job.

now wat options do they have?
any govt scheme?
thnaks. bye.

back at my office,
i started a symphatetic chat with my office boy.(another hard working,sicnere fellow)(he serves tea .water etc.)before i cud come to a point where i can ask abt the PG lad..he made a request to search him a better job .
he turned out to be a 10th passed from UP board.
i learned he is too learned for his job.

now wat options do they have?
any govt scheme?
thnaks. bye.

Please check what the qualification required for job of a bank peon is. From what I know, the peons on permanent job of a bank get 6-8K a month and the job is relatively secure. I may be incorrect on the salary part but this is to the best of my knowledge. They might probably ask for 10+2, so I dont really subscribe to the view that a 10th pass is too learned for the job that he is doing currently, considering that we live in a country where there is no dearth of people for jobs and recruiters may probably find better suited candidates. Sad, but true.

If he can somehow be supported for 2 years and can pass 10+2, nothing like it. Then, rather than working as an office boy or peon, he can apply through NDA and become an officer in a few years.