Warwick/Cranfield 2008 intake

Hi, Anybody looking at these two schools for the next intake? If so, please post your profiles. In general if any alums/other members can post any comments related to these schools with respect to placements, ROI, fees and funding …

Hi,

Anybody looking at these two schools for the next intake?

If so, please post your profiles.

In general if any alums/other members can post any comments related to these schools with respect to placements, ROI, fees and funding and any other information it will be extremely helpful.

Hi,

Anybody looking at these two schools for the next intake?

If so, please post your profiles.

In general if any alums/other members can post any comments related to these schools with respect to placements, ROI, fees and funding and any other information it will be extremely helpful.

Hi All,

I am also looking at Warwick and Cranfield. My profile is below:

GMAT:700

BE:81

Undergrad: Full Tution Schol

Work Ex: 3 yrs IT with 6 months of International. Have some R&D; work done for my company and some involvement in proposal writing apart from some awards.

Startup Exp: Have experience with two startups one with my father and the other on which I am currently working on.

Community Service: Decent

Also looking at Judge Business school.

Cheers,
Stereobag

Which are the other B-schools that you are applying to?

What were your criteria in choosing these two schools?

Are you aware of any alums who were from the IT industry?

Which are the other B-schools that you are applying to?

What were your criteria in choosing these two schools?

Are you aware of any alums who were from the IT industry?

I am looking at Ivey, ROTMAN, Cambridge, Cranfield, Warwick, UNC, Kelley,

Choose Warwick, Cambridge and Cranfield because they are 1 yr courses. They are in UK and are in the HSMP list so work Visa is sorted out. Besides UK economy is doing very good and so is the pound and all the three schools in UK are very reputed.

Ivey and Rotman again because Ivey is good for Consulting and so is Rotman. Again Canadian economy is doing very good. ALthough I am in H1 use work laws are not very conducive for immigration.

Which schools are you applying to ??

In UK, I am looking at only these two schools, primarily with the cost and HSMP factor in mind. Other schools in my radar are Queen's Canada and MBS australia.

I am currently working for IBM and what attracted me to Warwick was the fact that IBM has a tie up with them.

Guys,
no activity on this thread for long time.... I am also an aspirant for warwick...
profile:
GMAT: 700
Exp: 8.5 years
Industry: IT Services

Regards
Anil

Hi All,

I have started working on the essays for Cranfield. Will apply to Cranfield later on only.

For all applying to Cranfield, lets dissect the institute its pros and cons so that we can write our essays better.

Cheers,
Stereobag

I applied to Cranfield today, though my referees are yet to send in their reports to the college.
After I submitted the app online, the confirming email asked me to only send the marksheet/transcript as supporting doc either by email/fax/post... I have sent the scanned copies in an email.

Is there anything else to be done from my side?

Thanks
Anil

Hi
I have got an admit for Cranfield with a fees waiver of 4000 pounds. I have sent my acceptance as well.

Hi
I have got an admit for Cranfield with a fees waiver of 4000 pounds. I have sent my acceptance as well.

Congrats on your admit!!! would you mind sharing your profile with us?

Applied to Cranfield yesterday and got a interview call with Richard Sean the Director. Hopefully everything goes well.

Hi
I am an Army officer with seven years of Work Experience.I am a Science grad from National Defence Academy , Pune.My GMAT score is is 660 and AWA is 5.0. I have played basketball nationals and do pencil sketching. I have given an interview for ISB as well and expecting the results. I am also awaiting the results of nanyang NUS and darden.Thats about it.
Nilabza

Congratulations Nilabza! Could you please comment on the interview?
I have just finished with my essays. Will be sending my application to Cranfield in the next few days.

Cheers,
Patricio

Hey Patricio,
Thanx a lot buddy. I have given a brief of my interview on the other string of Cranfield. I believe that should help u a lot.
Nilabza

Hello,

I have been admitted to Cranfield School of Mgmt oct 08 batch. Got GBP 4000 scholasrhip too.

I wish every body ATB. The response, interview and decision are the fastest.

My profile: 690/30/8 yrs in bkg n finance with SBI

Any questions or advice? can call me on 9979894279

Gujarat

Sharing my post on another thread due to its relevance

Guys,
Hope you are keeping an eye out to what's happening to the MBA provision under HSMP visa option in UK. It is being withdrawn soon.
So what does it mean for you all?

It means that under the new system you will have to qualify with 75 points under Tier 1 to secure employment in UK post Cranfield MBA (or any of the earstwhile top 50 MBA programs) in 2009. You guys should better check out what it means for each one of you.

Forewarned is forearmed. Sorry for bringing this disappointing news.

Sandeep
Cranfield MBA 2004-05

Ive recieved an offer from Warwick today. Any1 else out here confirmed for WBS FT-08?

Viper,
How long did it take for you to get the decision from Warwick after the interview? I had my interview a couple of days ago. went well.
Also got an admit from Lancaster. still reserching which one to choose.....if given a choice that is.

They sent me a s-mail after 3 days. Though after the interview i was pretty sure that I will scrape through. 😃 ..Ive been to Warwick and it a lovely campus, i fell i love with that place. Lancaster is ahead in FT rankings , but rankings should not be the priority to pick a school I reckon.