Warwick Business School - MSc in Information Systems Management

Hello, My name is Ronak S.Agarwal. I work as a Business Analyst with an IT Company. I have 2 years of work ex and I have completed my BE (IT). I wish to pursue the MSc in ISM course in 2011. However I have some questions regarding the course…

Hello,

My name is Ronak S.Agarwal. I work as a Business Analyst with an IT Company. I have 2 years of work ex and I have completed my BE (IT). I wish to pursue the MSc in ISM course in 2011. However I have some questions regarding the course.

1. What is the scope of getting job as an International student of this course?
2. What is the average salary of this course?
3. For part time work during the time of study, are jobs available, does the University help in this regards?
4. Is there any minimum experience required? What kind of experience is given more importance?
5. What is the placement percentage of the college for previous years for this course?
6. Which companies visit the campus or the those having college accreditation?
7. What are the Alumni profiles, specially for students from India.
8. What formalities do I have to complete to get into this course. I have done my schooling and graduation from English medium.

Mainly my queries are related or centered around the job prospects after this course and what are the averages for the previous years.

Are there any other colleges other than Warwick who are better at offering this type of course. What does the community suggest? Is it a good time to go to UK for this Masters course. Please help me out community.

Is it worth the investment at warwick for this course? Will there be ROI?

All help is deeply appreciated. Please come forward and share your views.

i am in the same dilemma
in fact i even got an admit from Warwick
but i am too skeptical to go due to sorry state of immigrant students over there as finding a job after PG has become nearly impossible!