Warwick Business School - 2009 Admit - Help Plz.

Hiya all. I’ve been silently observing this forum for quite sometime and it has been thoroughly helpful. I got admission in Warwick Business School for Sept 2009. Though I am grateful, I am also confused and was hoping that some of you guyz would …

Hiya all. I've been silently observing this forum for quite sometime and it has been thoroughly helpful. I got admission in Warwick Business School for Sept 2009. Though I am grateful, I am also confused and was hoping that some of you guyz would share your experience/comments.

Firstly, how do you rate WBS in UK? How is it reputed in Middle East or Asia pacific (i intend to work in this region)?

I am sure we can all speculate but where do you see this financial crisis headed? Where will we be in 2010?

Any other suggestions that you could send my way.

Thanks in advance. The stress is killing me.

As for my profile:

4+ years Manufacturing industry experience
decent international exposure
650 GMAT
Electrical Engineer

Hi...
Congrats for the admission in Warwick! Although my reply won't answer any of your questions, but I think you could help me with a little feedback.
I would be applying to Warwick in mid-March (yet to take GMAT, would be taking the same in first week of March) for Sept 09. I would appreciate if you can help with some do's and dont's for the application and or anything specific that you would want to share.
My profile:
3.5 years of Marketing / Sales experience in the IT industry
graduate in IT
good national level exposure

Do gimme an opportunity to thank you for your reply! 😉

Hey,

Congrats on the admit.

Im planning to apply for the Sep 09 intake as well.
Is it too late? How long is the admission process?

My profile is:

Expi : 3 yrs (IT)
GMAT : 610
BE : 82

Does my profile suit the requirements fine, what is the expected profile?
Also how tough is the interview process?

Thanks much.

Hiya all. I've been silently observing this forum for quite sometime and it has been thoroughly helpful. I got admission in Warwick Business School for Sept 2009. Though I am grateful, I am also confused and was hoping that some of you guyz would share your experience/comments.

Firstly, how do you rate WBS in UK? How is it reputed in Middle East or Asia pacific (i intend to work in this region)?

I am sure we can all speculate but where do you see this financial crisis headed? Where will we be in 2010?

As for my profile:

650 GMAT
Electrical Engineer

Hi ....

How was ur interview with WBS? I am going there for a face to face interview and am not sure what questions they gonna ask?

Please help!

Thanks.

Regards,

How are the placements at Warwick?

Jeev
Divyajeevan Sahoo - Home

hi buddy...i suppose u must be studying in Warwick currently...could u pls share ur experience in this college...

also pls let me know the avg. professional experience of students in Warwick FT mba...

could u pls IM me ur gtalk id...

As for my profile:

650 GMAT
Electrical Engineer