Warwick 2010 FT MBA

Hi, this thread is for anyone applying for 1 year Warwick ft mba in 2010…

Hi, this thread is for anyone applying for 1 year Warwick ft mba in 2010....

Hi, i'm also a Warwick aspirant.. :D
Yet to write my GMAT (3rd Feb).. can anybody give an idea..that what is the average (actual) GMAT score..for Warwick FT MBA..?

Hi, i'm also a Warwick aspirant.. :D
Yet to write my GMAT (3rd Feb).. can anybody give an idea..that what is the average (actual) GMAT score..for Warwick FT MBA..?

Warwick's average GMAT is 620. Though in previous threads I have seen people getting rejected with a score of 700+ and people with lower 600s have been able to gain admission. I think they stress a lot on overall application and strong profile, which is the case with most of the UK business schools. I am yet hear anything like avg. INDIAN GMAT from UK universities, including Lancaster, Cass and Manchester.

Hope this helps.
Warwick's average GMAT is 620. Though in previous threads I have seen people getting rejected with a score of 700+ and people with lower 600s have been able to gain admission. I think they stress a lot on overall application and strong profile, which is the case with most of the UK business schools. I am yet hear anything like avg. INDIAN GMAT from UK universities, including Lancaster, Cass and Manchester.

Hope this helps.

Ya..this is the information I've also seen in previous threads..Lets see.
..btw does anyone got i/v call or a confirm admit form this year ?
May be..they can help us.

I was gathering from another forum that Warwick does not have a consistency w.r.t accepts/rejects... good apps sometime get rejected... is there a particular constituency they cater to... wikipedia says they have a lenient system ... wonder what that means...

Hi, Did anyone get an offer from Warwick till now. How is it for investment banking jobs/career

Hi,
I need some information about the other universities in UK for which GMAT is not compulsory. can anyone help me with some names?? I m planning for september 2010 intake and i m confused.

Hi,

Im applying to Warwick for Sept 2010 intake. Manchester and Strathclyde are the other target schools. My profile:

- 28 years old Chartered Accountant from India with 7 years work exp (3.5 yrs post qualification and 3.5 pre qual)

- Worked 2 years with Ernst & Young India Audit practice, currently (1.5 years) heading finance department of a UK based multinational company in Dubai.

- GMAT 570 - Math 42 (62 percentile), Verbal 27 (42 percentile), AWA 4.5
- Key skills - Expert knowledge in IFRS, GAAP, Sox, budgeting, MIS, financial modelling using spreadsheets

I understand that my GMAT score is on the lower side (verbal is bad) but hopefully my work experience will mitigate this weakness. Im working on my applications now and should be through in 2 weeks time.

Those who are already through their applcaitions/interview/admits please share your experience.

Regards
Simon

I just received a ding from Warwick... surprised to say the least:-) ... ATB to everyone here !

Hey Everybody.. I happened to talk to the Warwick alumni sometime back and they told me that Warwick has a very High Average experience and age... They seem to be taking people with Managerial abilities and turning them into better managers.... atleast thats what the Avg. Age and work ex suggests....
So GMAT score would not be a priority for them, apart fromt he fact that it shuold be above their average score....

Cheers
Nik

Hi Anyone got admitted to Warwick FT 2010 MBA?

In any case, can anyone share experience/procedure of securing accommodation and student Visa?

Also what is the difference between taking Warwick DL and FT? Seems that DL is so appealing and still get the same recognition? Does not seem that balance to me though.

Hello

I have just created a group on facebook for the WBS 2011 admits.
WARWICK BUSINESS SCHOOL 2011

@batranikhil...

any idea what is the average professional experience requirement for FT mba in Warwick...

Hey Everybody.. I happened to talk to the Warwick alumni sometime back and they told me that Warwick has a very High Average experience and age... They seem to be taking people with Managerial abilities and turning them into better managers.... atleast thats what the Avg. Age and work ex suggests....
So GMAT score would not be a priority for them, apart fromt he fact that it shuold be above their average score....

Cheers
Nik

I had posted a comment sometime back about a group on fb.
I made a slight error. The group - Warwick Business School 2011 is for people who have gained an entry into this year, i.e. 2010
I am one of the fortunate ones to be offered a place for the September, 2010 intake.
Please do join!

praveen,

Do share your experience with the entire application process. Whats you background and experience?

Hey
Sorry for the late reply.
I was travelling and I had no access to the Internet.

The application procedure for Warwick is pretty much on the same lines like the other business schools.
Just make sure that you let the Warwick India office people go through your application once.
About myself

I have more than 4 years of work experience, specializing in Real estate and I am a co founder of a small startup.

hello !!
i am planning to do mba from uk .
currently doing b.tech. final year .
no. work ex.
what are the best options to me ??
will give IELTs in may .
should i go forward ???

plzz help ...........

Re: Warwick 2010 FT MBA

Cheers
Nik

Dear batranikhil, could you provide contact details of some of these warwick alumni ??