Want to do MBA after BA. What scope do i have?

Hi community. I am a student of BA 1st year at a college in my city. I did my 12th with PCM but still went for BA as i wanted to crack IAS exam. But now i am feeling that the IAS exam is really tough and so i should have a professional degree that…

Hi community. I am a student of BA 1st year at a college in my city. I did my 12th with PCM but still went for BA as i wanted to crack IAS exam. But now i am feeling that the IAS exam is really tough and so i should have a professional degree that can get me a decent job instead of giving my 100% time and effort to IAS. The problem is that there is no future after doing a BA so i have decided to do an MBA.

So my question is - what kind of jobs will be there for someone who does an MBA without having any commerce or economics background. Will i get a decent job after doing MBA or will i have to do with those 10k rupees per month jobs. Please advise.

You can opt for specializations like

1-FINANCE

2-MARKETING

3-H.R

The above three are the most advantageous and job providing fields of mba.these streams have a very wide scope in field of business because they have always been providing employment to lots and lots of individuals .