Wake Forest - Babcock MBA, 2010

Hi, I have applied to Babcock in the 2nd round for 2010 Fall. Anyone from Babcock or who have applied to Babcock? Any inputs on how the program fares and plcaement rates?

Hi,

I have applied to Babcock in the 2nd round for 2010 Fall. Anyone from Babcock or who have applied to Babcock? Any inputs on how the program fares and plcaement rates?

i am planning to apply for wakeforest... whats ur profile like.... do we need to send toefl scores because it was mentioned like ug englium medium then fine

hey i have applied and received an interview call
wats your status?

Do we require credential evaluations from WES for babcock ?

Hello guys,
I have applied to Babcock MBA in round 2.
Can all those who have applied or are planning to apply, share their profiles?

Here is mine:
GMAT -660
work ex-5 years by fall, 2010
Toefl-102
Extra curricular-decent
Acads-decent

Also, it would be great if we could all share our knowledge about the school to help ourselves in deciding if the school is a good fit.

Any idea when the results for the Round 2 will be out??

hey i guess the results for R2 are out..any updates?

Hey an admits..wake up puys and post you results!

Hi..

i had my interview on 10th Feb. I have sent a mail asking them about the due date of results. They say that my application is still under process and it will take few more weeks to publish the result. No idea when they will be informing.

What about you?

sent you a PM

Hi..

i had my interview on 10th Feb. I have sent a mail asking them about the due date of results. They say that my application is still under process and it will take few more weeks to publish the result. No idea when they will be informing.

What about you?

hey results will be out at the end of this month so hold on guys...

Well. I got my admission decision late on friday..an admit with 15000 dollar financial aid per year

dingedtwice Says
hey results will be out at the end of this month so hold on guys...

ok..i really don't undertsand why this thread goes dead every now and then. I received my official admission package today..really want to know if any one else has got an admit...guys..please share your updates

lifelike, when did u have ur interview?

ah..it was on holi if i remember correctly..that is, on 1st march

ashaydesai Says
lifelike, when did u have ur interview?

Ohh...

I had my interview on Feb 10th and i havnt received any info yet. They told me that my application is still under review. Guess its a ding for me then! 😞

Hey,

Even I got a admit from Wake Forest University. I applied in Round 3, but I attended their 'Done in a Day' event. Hence, I got the results the same day. Anyone else with admit ?

Thanks,
Rashmi

I have received an admit as well. Any aid?

Hey,

Even I got a admit from Wake Forest University. I applied in Round 3, but I attended their 'Done in a Day' event. Hence, I got the results the same day. Anyone else with admit ?

Thanks,
Rashmi
lifelike Says
I have received an admit as well. Any aid?

Life like, I have received an admit but no Aid.!!.

Did you receive any aid?