Waitlist for IIMB/People who are dropping their B admits

Creating the thread again as I’m getting posting troubles in the first thread… I’ve been waitlisted @47 . I know the chances are bleak, but would like to know about till what level this list will get processed … ? Please put your waitlis…

Creating the thread again as I'm getting posting troubles in the first thread..

I've been waitlisted @47 . I know the chances are bleak, but would like to know about till what level this list will get processed .. ?
Please put your waitlist numbers @B in this thread

Also, people who have multiple converts/waitlisted @B and dropping B for going to A/C, please update here as we'd get to know where we stand ..

Ajith

how many total waitlists are there in IIMB can anybody update please.
does anyone know if it has second waitlist or something?:(
crazyindian

I am dropping B and going to A.

But I got kicked by L (WL 252) and K (Nothing)

My waitlist is 11@B. Got admit from L.

Can we have a poll to get a clear picture regarding the status of waitlist.

My waitlist is 11@B. Got admit from L.

Can we have a poll to get a clear picture regarding the status of waitlist.

poll sounds a gud idea....me at w/l 6...hope some more ppl post abt their B drops here..
Creating the thread again as I'm getting posting troubles in the first thread..

I've been waitlisted @47 . I know the chances are bleak, but would like to know about till what level this list will get processed .. ?
Please put your waitlist numbers @B in this thread

Also, people who have multiple converts/waitlisted @B and dropping B for going to A/C, please update here as we'd get to know where we stand ..

Ajith

I am not taking up IIM B...would be going to IIMA....
The feeling hasnt sunk till now.....Imagine for the first time i am not following a cricket match featuring India....

How do one create a poll. Or how do you make a request to one of the mods.

I wouldnt be taking B too.

I am # 26..checked with a senior from IIM B who said that last year it went till #60.

Am thru at C as well but want to be in the difficult situation that will require me to choose between two equals (IMO).
Congrats to all.

Called IIMB admission office..They said they have given 359 final admits, but they didnt give the breakup of this figure..i.e, how many final admits in general category .. Assuming the seats to be 280 , out of which about 210 i assume are general, the number of confirmed calls in general should be about 270 - 280 ( 360 - 80 calls atleast in reserved categories for 70 seats ) ..

That leaves us 270 final admits in general category and 210 seats..
Or in other words, about( 60 + our waiting list number) ppl will have to forego
their B call.. That looks to be a tall order now.. I hope nobody chooses B ahead of A .. and I hope some ppl will opt for C instead of B ..

If you have more valid figures about number of seats/calls etc, please update..

Thanks,
Ajith

hi,
i have a waiting list # 43... for B
have C selection too...

needed to know one thing: how exactly does this selection from waiting list take place...
can one accept a seat at another IIM and then try for a chance at the waiting list?
could someone pls explain how the entire system works?

hi guys i,m in too. but leaving B. going to A. so waitlist guys cheer up

I am # 26..checked with a senior from IIM B who said that last year it went till #60.

Am thru at C as well but want to be in the difficult situation that will require me to choose between two equals (IMO).
Congrats to all.

Well r u sure abt that Number 60
hi,
i have a waiting list # 43... for B
have C selection too...

needed to know one thing: how exactly does this selection from waiting list take place...
can one accept a seat at another IIM and then try for a chance at the waiting list?
could someone pls explain how the entire system works?

Yar , I am also in the same dilemma . Got thro K , and waitlisted in B .
The last date for K is May05 where as second list of B comes only on May09. With this scenario , do we have to forego the 50 K for initial fee ? or is there any workaround ??

me waitlisted 44
heard the wl moved upto 50+ last year because of a large overlap between A and B calls
any ideas about the overlap this time around ?

nisha

mjhawar Says
How do one create a poll. Or how do you make a request to one of the mods.

a poll can be created by the thread starter. or if u want a poll, send a PM to any of the mods and they will do the needful

and ATB to the WL candidates 😃
Called IIMB admission office..They said they have given 359 final admits, but they didnt give the breakup of this figure..i.e, how many final admits in general category .. Assuming the seats to be 280 , out of which about 210 i assume are general, the number of confirmed calls in general should be about 270 - 280 ( 360 - 80 calls atleast in reserved categories for 70 seats ) ..

That leaves us 270 final admits in general category and 210 seats..
Or in other words, about( 60 + our waiting list number) ppl will have to forego
their B call.. That looks to be a tall order now.. I hope nobody chooses B ahead of A .. and I hope some ppl will opt for C instead of B ..

If you have more valid figures about number of seats/calls etc, please update..

Thanks,
Ajith
called up the office they said that total waitlisted candidates are 150 general category.
crazy indian

hi pplz..

congrats to jin logo ki final calls hain.

b chhod ke a to bahut log ja rahe hain.. b chhod koi c nahi ja raha kya??

chitwan

me waitlisted 44
heard the wl moved upto 50+ last year because of a large overlap between A and B calls
any ideas about the overlap this time around ?

hi i have w@55 any past records and trends would be helpful. can anybody help me out as i have to give nitie fees tomo.