W.P.Carey(ASU) 2010 Fall Applications

This thread is for all the applicants for fall 2010 for the W.P.Carey, Arizona State University MBA. Just submitted my application…:slight_smile:

This thread is for all the applicants for fall 2010 for the W.P.Carey, Arizona State University MBA.

Just submitted my application....:)

All the best! I will be submitting mine in a few.....

Hi Guys, first time poster here. I applied for the first deadline and have received an invite to tour campus and interview on preview day (Nov 14).
Any words of advice from folks who have extensively researched W.P.Carey?

Cheers.

Congrats....! I hav got my invite too....I am taking it on-campus on 14th.....So, which part of US do u live? Could you please share ur profile....?

Thanks. Good luck with the prep.
I am a 27 year old male based in Atlanta who works in supply chain consulting. How about you?
I will see you there.

And regarding Interview, as far as I know, be honest...make sure that you have a total grip of what you are talking about and that your statements are in-sync with what is mentioned in your resume and essays 😃 Be confident and you should be good!

Any one applying to ASU for DEC 13 deadline?

Hi GoGreen83, I hope you got my response to your PM. I am fairly new to this website and am still learning the ropes.

Yes, Suryans...I did get your message...thanks!

Guys, first time post on this thread.. nice one to discuss WP carey 2010 options... U ppl are lucky enuf to be there in USA and get a F2F interview done.... I have one for me scheduled on 3rd Nov 09 i.e. a day after.... hoping for the best .. 😃

My profile:

GMAT 680 / 5.0
Work Exp. 7 years till fall 2010, 5 years of leadership exp.
Currently a senior team lead.
Enterpreneurial experience in running a software business.
National level sportsman.
Working for 2 NGOs.

Will post my comments post interview... till then comments are welcomed :)....

All the best to all Aspirants !!!

Gr8 profile,'me_mba' ....All the best for your interview! Keep us posted on how things went 😃

Hey 'me_mba' - Did you have your Interview today....how did it go? 😃

GoGreen83 Says
Hey 'me_mba' - Did you have your Interview today....how did it go? :)

Hi 'GoGreen83', the experience was nice overall....
Lot of questions to tackle... few regular ones...many 'off' the way.... case study to deal with...
1 hour of webcam interview for the first time.... Phew.....

but now i have the same feeling as always... i could have done better 😐 .. waiting for the result.... All the best to you all...

Thanks for the quick reply 😃 I really hope that you get thro...Did they say about how long they need to let you know the result?

Also, it would be great if you can share more info about the interview questions you got...

Thanks!

Thanks for the quick reply 😃 I really hope that you get thro...Did they say about how long they need to let you know the result?

Also, it would be great if you can share more info about the interview questions you got...

Thanks!

Hoping for the best... i will get the result in 20 odd days...

Will post you detailed experience in a day or so.... 😃

Sure...All the best, again 😃

Finally gt the first interview invite. @me_mba: waiting fr your experience specially looking fwd to know what are those 'off' the way questions.

ashu@2010 Says
Finally gt the first interview invite. @me_mba: waiting fr your experience specially looking fwd to know what are those 'off' the way questions.

All the Best ashu! The off the way qs were not off the profile but twisted and turned, that actually keeps you strangling for a while. Just take your time, understand what they pertain to and answer.... be calm and cool ... everything will turn good.... ALL the best again...

Post in ur exp... and profile too... 😃

hey thanks for the reply...i have not yet scheduled the interview...will surely post my exp...
My profile in brief:

Work ex: 3 yrs at the time of joining (IT) :(
GMAT : 740
Extracurricular: good
academics: good