Volunteering/ Non Profit Internship for the Summer

Hey Puys! :smiley: Its been a long long time since I posted anything on the forums. I am a veteran (aged!!) member and I am doing my MBA at UC Irvine in southern California. I had a quick qn/ Request for all of you :smiley: I am lo…

Hey Puys! 😃

Its been a long long time since I posted anything on the forums. I am a veteran (aged!!) member and I am doing my MBA at UC Irvine in southern California.

I had a quick qn/ Request for all of you 😃 I am looking for a internship/ volunteering opportunity with a non profit organization in India. (Any location will do) Typically looking for a ten week opportunity. I am available from June 25 to Sept first week - 2009

I am trying to find out if there are any structured programs/ internships in non profits in India or if you know of any organizations that conduct programs in India.

Please feel free to msg me or reply to this thread.

Thanks!
Geetu (my all time fav smiley!)

Hey Puys! 😃

Its been a long long time since I posted anything on the forums. I am a veteran (aged!!) member and I am doing my MBA at UC Irvine in southern California.

I had a quick qn/ Request for all of you 😃 I am looking for a internship/ volunteering opportunity with a non profit organization in India. (Any location will do) Typically looking for a ten week opportunity. I am available from June 25 to Sept first week - 2009

I am trying to find out if there are any structured programs/ internships in non profits in India or if you know of any organizations that conduct programs in India.

Please feel free to msg me or reply to this thread.

Thanks!
Geetu (my all time fav smiley!)

u can try here
Welcome to Centre for Civil Society (CCS)

for details check the website
www.ccsindia.org/

Hi,
I study in Dubai In MBA.As Dubai is under serious financial crisis ,i am not able to get any suitable internship opportunities there.Can anyone help me find an internship in the finance sector in INDIA.I am MBA FINANCE from IMT.