Vlerick Masters in General Management

Hello, Does anyone have any info on how good is Masters in General Management at Vlerick is in comparison to those at other popular European colleges like LBS,HEC etc. ? I read the threads about Vlerick MBA and could make out that getting a jo…

Hello,
Does anyone have any info on how good is Masters in General Management at Vlerick is in comparison to those at other popular European colleges like LBS,HEC etc. ?
I read the threads about Vlerick MBA and could make out that getting a job in Belgium is not that easy,does the same apply for Masters programme?
Also any idea about the pay scale for jobs after a MGM?

Thanks!

Hi Sounreal,

Glad to see that you are looking for Master studies in Europe and that Vlerick might be one of your choices.
As our students and alumni are best placed to give you an answer to your questions, I would recommend you to post your question to our Facebook fanpage: Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School | Facebook

I am sure they will be pleased to answer all of your questions and doubts!

You can also contact the school directly by mail via [email protected] and I will transfer your questions as soon as possible to the right person.

Kind regards,
Ilse Himschoot
E-marketeer
Vlerick Leuven Gent Mangement School

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/vlerick-leuven-gent-management-2007-intakes-25021354

Go through the above thread, will answer most of your queries.

And LBS, HEC and a lot of other colleges would be a better option than Vlerick.

@Rajesh09
Thanks for directing me to that thread,I have been through it number of times but still some questions remained unanswered,mainly because it's focussed on MBA.

Hello! I want to take part to this forum as well. I have just come back to Vlerick info session and I had the chance to meet some current students: they all seem to be pretty satisfied about the classes and the atmosphere on campus was amazing. But then I stop a while on this blog and I get dizzy. To cut it short, what I need to know is related to job opportunities after Vlerick. I myself am keen on the Msc Marketing, and I have always been afraid not to get the right support from the career office if I dont speak Dutch? I am myself fluent in French, I speak Italian, German and English too, but this Dutch buzz is kinda obsessing me. Some current students told me French is enough and many jobs they post only require a good knowledge of French, but still, we need to be realistic.One more thing... how does the alumni network work? Does it give a concrete support to current students seeking for a job? Are they active internationally?
And about scholarships, how much do they gauge the admission fees?
Basically a few keywords to sum up my concerns: is French enough? If I am a fluent French speaker, do I have good opportunities to work in Belgium\BXL?

Waiting for your support!