Vjim hyderabad admission 2011-13

This thread is to discuss all admissions related queries and share your gd-pi experiences and the cutoffs for CAT and MAT at which you are offered admission to VJIM hyderabad…

This thread is to discuss all admissions related queries and share your gd-pi experiences and the cutoffs for CAT and MAT at which you are offered admission to VJIM hyderabad...

Guys share your experiences.... admission process has started.. share your
CAT/MAT SCORES:
X:
XII:
GRAD:
WORK EX:
ORGANISATION:

let us discuss...

Guys share your experiences.... admission process has started.. share your
CAT/MAT SCORES:
X:
XII:
GRAD:
WORK EX:
ORGANISATION:

let us discuss...

Hii , Do you know wen is the last date of Submission??

no buddy no idea about last date but they have given the gdpi schedule on the website.. please check.... what is your MAT score ??

can anyone tell me about its placements? i interacted with few students at the college. they said it was good at local level. i need more deeper info regarding placements, like lowest sal offered for the present/last batch and approx how many students get placed? also at which place they are placed, like in hyd or anywhere in andhra? most probably i feel i will get through the gd/p, i gave it in the college itself on 28th jan 2011. results should come about in a week or so.

hi rohan what was your MAT score ?? i got selected for PGDM course at VJIM on 25th this month... please share your experience.... and tell me also if it is worth joining...

Hi nagpur wat was your mat score and how many people attended the GDPI. Are they declaring the results on the same day.

davulurione Says
Hi nagpur wat was your mat score and how many people attended the GDPI. Are they declaring the results on the same day.

they will call you up and let you know about the result of gd/pi. they will call you in a week after you gave your gd/pi. all the best.

hi rohan how many have attended the gd/pi on the day you gave and wat was your mat score i have a score of 80 percentile. is vjim a good bschool and wat was your gd topic. plz help me brother i am very weak at speaking.

davulurione Says
hi rohan how many have attended the gd/pi on the day you gave and wat was your mat score i have a score of 80 percentile. is vjim a good bschool and wat was your gd topic. plz help me brother i am very weak at speaking.

i gave their gd/pi in their college itself. i gave it on 28th jan 2011. that day around 10 had come for gd/pi. numbers are less because, they are conducting their gd/pi at hyd almost daily.

my gd topic was - "is cricket killing other sports in india ? "

the group was quite good. they were letting others to speak. all got their chance to speak. in the end, the moderator told everyone to give a conclusion.

in case of pi, they asked me about my place, current affairs.

my mat %ile is 79. i got selected for its pgdm dual specialization course.

regarding college, its good at local level. 70 to 80 % get placed. avg sal about 4 lakhs, highest sal about 5.5 lakhs p.a. since you are from ap itself, your views on the college?
davulurione Says

dont worry. i m also not good in public speaking. for pi part, prepare answers for questions like

1> tell me about yourself.
2> why mba/pgdm ?
3> your career goals
4> what are your strengths and weakness? why?
5> your role model and why?
6> few important subjects from your graduation
7> current affairs

these are some general questions. prepare answers for them.

for gd part, they will give you some time to think on the topic. but you cant write down anything. just keep your points on your mind. try to come up with new ideas. if you dont understand the topic, then listen what others are saying. then you can have a fair idea of the topic.

even if your gd does not go well, try to do well in the pi part. your mat %ile is good enough to fetch you a call for pgdm dual specialization course. hope to see you when our course starts.

I gave GDPI at Kolkata. There were only two (Including me) applicants. They give a topic for Debate. One is against & One is for. The Topic was IS IPL Damaging the Traditional Cricket.

In PI they ask to tell about myself & family; Why I Choose to study in VJIM, What Experience I gain from my work, & What is the headline of today's/ yesterday's Newspaper??

I gave GDPI at Kolkata. There were only two (Including me) applicants. They give a topic for Debate. One is against & One is for. The Topic was IS IPL Damaging the Traditional Cricket.

In PI they ask to tell about myself & family; Why I Choose to study in VJIM, What Experience I gain from my work, & What is the headline of today's/ yesterday's Newspaper??

hey that was me anik,,in that gd/pi of VJIM wid u...nice 2 c u again,,,so how was your pi? mine was gr8,,,will u join it,if u'll get the call letter?
dont worry. i m also not good in public speaking. for pi part, prepare answers for questions like

1> tell me about yourself.
2> why mba/pgdm ?
3> your career goals
4> what are your strengths and weakness? why?
5> your role model and why?
6> few important subjects from your graduation
7> current affairs

these are some general questions. prepare answers for them.

for gd part, they will give you some time to think on the topic. but you cant write down anything. just keep your points on your mind. try to come up with new ideas. if you dont understand the topic, then listen what others are saying. then you can have a fair idea of the topic.

even if your gd does not go well, try to do well in the pi part. your mat %ile is good enough to fetch you a call for pgdm dual specialization course. hope to see you when our course starts.

Hi rohan there comes a big jerk to our admissions now... according to AICTE circular all admissions to PGDM will be conducted by the state competent authorities..... i am not sure if that will happen in Andhra also but for Maharashtra it is definitely applicable..... If such thing happened then our admission offer stands cancelled and will have to start a new search... Andhra people please confirm if such is the case there too....
GT_Nagpur Says
Hi rohan there comes a big jerk to our admissions now... according to AICTE circular all admissions to PGDM will be conducted by the state competent authorities..... i am not sure if that will happen in Andhra also but for Maharashtra it is definitely applicable..... If such thing happened then our admission offer stands cancelled and will have to start a new search... Andhra people please confirm if such is the case there too....

yes I saw that notice of AICTE. Lets see what happens. I dont think it will be implemented. Earlier also AICTE has been trying this sort of things. AICTE is a highly corrupted body. If at all they manage to implement this, which is highly unlike, thousands of aspirants will suffer.

convert it,,,got the information just now,,,,,best of luck to other aspirants :thumbsup:

hai guys any one for vjim on 14 feb let me know !!!ha can i get any gd topics ppl who attended??pls help it would be greatfull

mithra26 Says
hai guys any one for vjim on 14 feb let me know !!!ha can i get any gd topics ppl who attended??pls help it would be greatfull

hi mithra,,dont take any pressure,, prepare IPL,2G SCAM & FOOD INFLATION for your gd..prepare for pi also,,in my gd the topic was IS 20-20 DAMAGING THE TRADITIONAL INDIAN CRICKET? in pi they asked lots of traditional qstns..
I've converted it,,hope u will also do it...all the best buddy..:thumbsup:
mithra26 Says

refer to the posts above. GD/PI experiences of few aspirants are posted here. all the best.