Vjim 2012-14

Hey guys… I confirmed my admission at VJIM for PGDM general. Let me give u brief ideaon VJIM. Located in 25 km away from Hyd city, Bachupally to be precise is a well known and one of the best among AP. Infra is good but not great. hostel fac…

Hey guys.. I confirmed my admission at VJIM for PGDM general. Let me give u brief ideaon VJIM.

Located in 25 km away from Hyd city, Bachupally to be precise is a well known and one of the best among AP. Infra is good but not great. hostel facility is available( Not within the campus ). Placements are decent. 3L lowest and 6.5 highest and 4.5 avearge.

Shoot if u have any queries.

hi,
what is the cut off?

hi,
what is the cut off?

What are your CAT/MAT/XAT scores ?
optimus2561 Says
What are your CAT/MAT/XAT scores ?

@optimus2561

CAT
OA 67
VA/LR 80
QA/DI 50
@optimus2561

CAT
OA 67
VA/LR 80
QA/DI 50

I suggest u to apply for pondichery central university, u have fair chances there ... if u insist on doin here in hyd, apply for IPE - 7lakhs, and VJIM - 5.5 L ...

IPE is located in Osmania campus and will be shifted to shameerpet next year. And VJIM in Bachupally.

wats da mat cut off for vjim?my mat percentile is 91.68.i am in my final year of btech wid a aggregate of 59 till date..hw much r da chances of geting selected??last date for applying??n does it accept feb mat score?

minnii Says
wats da mat cut off for vjim?my mat percentile is 91.68.i am in my final year of btech wid a aggregate of 59 till date..hw much r da chances of geting selected??last date for applying??n does it accept feb mat score?

there is no cutoff as such. anyone above 50% can apply. With ur percentile u have very good chances of gettin selcted. I would suggest u to go and attend interview, if u call 'em they will tell u when to come. after a month when feb mat results are out more people will come and there will b gd and group task all dat junk. if u go now they will conduct pi and let u knw whether ur selcted are not on the spot. Yes they acept feb mat also. admissions go on till march.

hey do u have any idea abt ipe?? i wanted to try out christ,ipe,vjim in an order...do u have any idea abt da selection process in da remaining 2??n if i get selected in vjim within wat tym shuld i pay da fee??can u tell me hw to approach 4 da admsn??like application form n all..

minnii Says
hey do u have any idea abt ipe?? i wanted to try out christ,ipe,vjim in an order...do u have any idea abt da selection process in da remaining 2??n if i get selected in vjim within wat tym shuld i pay da fee??can u tell me hw to approach 4 da admsn??like application form n all..

IPE and VJIM are at par. IPE is a bit more popular than vjim which means a bit more brand value. last date to apply for IPE is feb 29th. It offers PGDM and sectorial programs like International business, retail management, Banking Insurance and finance(BIF), Bio Tech. For PGDM general program, 50% in CAT or 700 above score in MAT is required. As per ur score u wil defntly get call for gd and pi, and as of admission depends on ur performance in gd and pi. average salary is around 5 in IPE and in VJIM 4.5. and ipe campus is gonna shift to shameerpet next year into 33 acre campus with hostel facilities. Fee is 7 lakhs for all the programs.

r u sure it is 700 in MAT?bcoz my composite score is 686 for 91.68 percentil n idint attempt CAT..N if i confirm my admsn in vjim hw much tym willhe give 4 me to pay da fee..??

minnii Says

See christ is very good one, although only main campus in bangalore is recommended. problem with christ is its a deemed university. and there is case pendin court about its deemed status. and moreover ugc is being so strict in the matter of deemed versities. as of now it has no issues with its university status. it has very good brand value and pretty good placements. Fee is around 6 lakhs for 2 yrs. if u wana try other than these go for amity(Noida campus only), BIMM - Pune .. if u can afford much try alliance - bangalore and ITM navi mumbai.
minnii Says
r u sure it is 700 in MAT?bcoz my composite score is 686 for 91.68 percentil n idint attempt CAT..N if i confirm my admsn in vjim hw much tym willhe give 4 me to pay da fee..??

They will give around 15 to 20 days to pay 1 lakh and remaining 1.75 by march. Ya im sure about IPE 700 mark for mat students. I confirmed with ipe personnel.

I forgot to tell u about christ selection process. There will be micro presenation and gd and pi. Topics for micro presentation are on their site. topics will be given on random basis and candidate has to speak on dat topic for 90 sec. people who performed well in micro pres and gd will be called for pi.

hmm...so i have to write feb mat if i have to try 4 ipe..i want to apply it in south n nt more 7L..details abt BIMM plz....

if i ditch my gd or pi or mp in phase 1 selectn of christ can i apply to phase 2 selectn again wid da same score??

minnii Says
if i ditch my gd or pi or mp in phase 1 selectn of christ can i apply to phase 2 selectn again wid da same score??

minnii Says
hmm...so i have to write feb mat if i have to try 4 ipe..i want to apply it in south n nt more 7L..details abt BIMM plz....

Yes u can go for phase 2 ... BIMM is also very god insti. to get into bimm u must have 60% throughout.. i.e 10th, +2, graduation .. and ya it s in ur range .. around 6 lakh and hostel is extra ..
Hey guys.. I confirmed my admission at VJIM for PGDM general. Let me give u brief ideaon VJIM.

Located in 25 km away from Hyd city, Bachupally to be precise is a well known and one of the best among AP. Infra is good but not great. hostel facility is available( Not within the campus ). Placements are decent. 3L lowest and 6.5 highest and 4.5 avearge.

Shoot if u have any queries.

From which point of Hyderabad you think it is 25KM ? VJIM is located in the outskirts of Hyderabad, in a lush green sprawling campus, the aesthetically designed lecture halls and the institute is an architectural splendor! Hostel & Campus are adjacent to each other well secured and with all facilities.
VJIM admissions are done on the basis of ranks in ATMA/CAT/MAT/XAT/ICET, followed by Group Discussions and Personal Interview. Apart from the marks, weight-age is given to other skill-sets like analytical reasoning, decision making skills, problem-solving attitude, creativity, communications of the student.