Virginia Tech MBA v/s Fordham University MBA

Hey guys, I’m an international student and just got accepted into Virginia Tech Pamplin School of Business’ MBA program. I also received an admit from Fordham University’s MBA program. Hence obviously the question: - Which one is the be…

Hey guys,

I'm an international student and just got accepted into Virginia Tech Pamplin School of Business' MBA program. I also received an admit from Fordham University's MBA program. Hence obviously the question:

- Which one is the better MBA program?
- Which is the better business school? In terms of reputation, faculty, career services and all other parameters you would use to rate a school.

Given how impossible it is to get a job in this scenario, how much would the location advantage that Fordham has over Pamplin matter? (Manhattan over the remote Blacksburg).

On one hand I feel that regardless of how it's MBA program may be, Vtech is still a recognized name worldwide as opposed to Fordham. On the other hand, I feel that Fordham's location would make it much much easier to get a job/internship (in comparision to Vtech). I'm really really confused as to which one I should choose.

Additionally, I've read one or two members on the BW forums come down heavily on Fordham Uni, and that really freaked me out.

Any advice?? Thanks!!

Hi ..I have also got an admit from Pamplin...It will be good if we could talk...My mob no : 9880532830..

Hey..did you make your decision yet? I too have an admit from Fordham and Baruch and i'm not very clear on which college to join. Also, did you have a phone interview with Fordham. I did not have one and they sent me a mail saying that I have got admission to Fordham. Really strange, the interview with Baruch was long and stressful...thanks