Video quality in Byju's classes

I attend a demo of byju’s classes recently and found the video quality was very poor.i attended it in chennai.is it a regular problem?while the demo was going on the video just went out.please tell if this happens regularly. preferable if poeple w…

I attend a demo of byju's classes recently and found the video quality was very poor.i attended it in chennai.is it a regular problem?while the demo was going on the video just went out.please tell if this happens regularly. preferable if poeple who have went to the class answer this..thanks..

saiprashanth93 Says
I attend a demo of byju's classes recently and found the video quality was very poor.i attended it in chennai.is it a regular problem?while the demo was going on the video just went out.please tell if this happens regularly. preferable if poeple who have went to the class answer this..thanks..

No dude its not the case always.. i am regularly attending the classes in mumbai center and still haven't faced such issues.. however they are having supervisors/ technician in each batch who take care of such issues.. so dun wry about this issue at all 😃

thanks man..that was comforting..hope this doesn't occur again..and one more doubt since you only have one break during class..if you get any doubt..how do you remember it and ask it after the class gets finished..?..is it a problem?..i heard that you cant stop the class..so how do you clarify doubts?,,thanks for clearing this up..

saiprashanth93 Says
thanks man..that was comforting..hope this doesn't occur again..and one more doubt since you only have one break during class..if you get any doubt..how do you remember it and ask it after the class gets finished..?..is it a problem?..i heard that you cant stop the class..so how do you clarify doubts?,,thanks for clearing this up..

each batch is having 1-2 teachers who can solve all ur doubts..the quality of teaching is so high that u rarely face any problem.. however u can note down the points where u r having any issues.. post class these can be solved by the appointed teachers..