VGSoM, IIT Kharagpur Final Results for 2008-2010 !!!

The Final Results for 2008-2010 batch are out !!! :: :: Result - VGSoM, IIT Kharagpur Admissions 2008-2010 Hearty Congratulations to all who got through ! We welcome you aboard. :: :: Its time to party hard, guys. It was a lo…

The Final Results for 2008-2010 batch are out !!!!

Result - VGSoM, IIT Kharagpur Admissions 2008-2010

Hearty Congratulations to all who got through ! We welcome you aboard.
Its time to party hard, guys. It was a long journey and you all have earned your offer.

The Waitlist will come out after the deadline for acceptance of offers from the first list.
The deadline will be put on the website soon. Keep checking the website for further updates.

Yahoooo.....I made it to VGSOM.... Glad to have come this far...

congrats everyone...:smile:

The Final Results for 2008-2010 batch are out !!!!

Result - VGSoM, IIT Kharagpur Admissions 2008-2010

Hearty Congratulations to all who got through ! We welcome you aboard.
Its time to party hard, guys. It was a long journey and you all have earned your offer.

The Waitlist will come out after the deadline for acceptance of offers from the first list.

The deadline will be put on the website soon. Keep checking the website for further updates.

sir,

could u please tell how many offers were sent in the first list?

What a day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
First SJMSOM then VGSOM...............
Ho gaya.............

Third result for the day!
First Kanpur (Reject) , Second Bombay (waitlisted) and now Kharagpur (not in first list)

The day has gone from bad to worse. 😞 I can't take any more results for the day. Bas karo ab!

My GD/PI Experience:
http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/other-exams-xat-fms-jmet/29029-vgsom-admissions-gd-pi-helpdesk-33.html#post1022685

Hurray ... I am in :smile:
Registration No. 156492
Name : Gadiraju Phani Raj Kishore
Congratulations!! You have been SELECTED for the 2-Year Full Time MBA Programme of Vinod Gupta School of Management, IIT Kharagpur.
The last date for accepting the offer will be displayed on the website soon.

The offer letter will be sent to you by post.

For any queries, please contact us at +919734425660, +919734425654 or mail us at [email protected]

Admissions Coordinator
Vinod Gupta School of Management
IIT Kharagpur

first convert of the season 😃

hey .. I am in too.... was waiting for this for so long!!!

how many confirmed calls have been given out??

//

VGSOM Final Results 2008-2010

Dear Candidate,
You have not been selected for the FIRST LIST of the 2-Year Full Time MBA Programme of Vinod Gupta School of Management, IIT Kharagpur.

However, the waitlist will come out after the deadline for acceptance of offers from the first list. This date will be displayed on the website soon.

Please keep checking the VGSoM website for further updates.//

what does this mean?? no waitlist no. given, seniors please clarify??
i dunno what to make of this? has everyone who has not been selected sent thhis mesage??

i hav not been selected for the first list:unhappy:

lets hope for the waitlist......
seniors.....actually how many applicants have been selected in the first list
.......n probably how many could make it to the second list and upto when????
:tellme:

do we have a date for the second list to be out yet?

Oh god..... Am so damn happy.

This is the best thing that could have happened... 1st call of the season after 4 rejects, am so happy that I got VGSOM call. Am joining for sure.

Congratulations to all the call getters. I am gonna have a blast today...... :)

Good luck to all others, hope to c ur names in the WL.

Waitlisted!! Gotta keep checking the website ... is anyone getting a rejected message?

And congrats to all those who converted the call!!

And Seniors thanks a lot for all the support, kudos to ur patience in clearing all our doubts/queries.

U guys rock.... It would be pleasure to have seniors like you.... 😃

Waitlisted!! Gotta keep checking the website ... is anyone getting a rejected message?

And congrats to all those who converted the call!!

Boss,

As far as I know, there is no waitlist declared!!!

I am not selected..i was really expecting this one..just cant believe the results...always felt that i'll be there..anywayz..

congrats to all who have made it..and thank you seniors for ur constant help..

a special mention ..Seizonsha..he has helped me throughout...i kept bugging him with my stupid queries but he answered them all...he has been very very patient...thanks a lot..
wish i would have been there to thank u....but...

Boss,

As far as I know, there is no waitlist declared!!!

ya amar wt u said is true but everyone who is not given a confirmed offer has been given the status as waitlisted...!!!

Another one converted...WOW

Waitlisted at SJSOM

Lets see whats in store
Congrats to all the call getters!!