VGSOM GD/PI Helpdesk 2009-11

Hi all, This year’s GD/PI shortlist for VGSoM is out and is available on the VGSoM website. The direct link to the GD/PI list is http://www.iitkgp.ac.in/downloads/gdpi_shortlist.pdf GD/PI venue and time will be notified soon. …

Hi all,

This year's GD/PI shortlist for VGSoM is out and is available on the VGSoM website.

The direct link to the GD/PI list is

http://www.iitkgp.ac.in/downloads/gdpi_shortlist.pdf
GD/PI venue and time will be notified soon. For updates
please keep checking the VGSoM Website and this thread.

Some important links regarding the whole admission process
are as follows. These will help you to prepare for the GD/PI.

VGSoM Admissions Helpdesk 2008-10
GDPI Experiences 2008-10
VGSoM Admissions Helpdesk 2007-09
Life @ VGSoM

The link is not working...

seniors can you give us the direct link to the list generated?
:confused:

I feel that the all ernet.in links are not opening from IITKgp website and only ac.in links are opening.....

The site is still not opening...what's up..??Can you please provide the actual link from where we can view the results..??

thanks

The link u hv provided is not working

Try this link

You can download the GD/PI shortlist from the
following link

GD/PI Shortlist

The link provided in this thread is working...
Hurray! Got shortlisted for Gd-pi

You can download the GD/PI shortlist from the
following link

GD/PI Shortlist

thans a lot Arjun

got a call for gd/pi
i ll be appearing in Delhi

thanx for ur help right from tracking the application form to providing the results.was tensed

so two calls till now kharagpur and roorkee

First Guud Call of the season ..... How many seats are there ? .... I am finding 987 calls ....... The competition will be really tough ..... Now some prep tips seniors .....

iiitian_goingtoiim Says
First Guud Call of the season ..... How many seats are there ? .... I am finding 987 calls ....... The competition will be really tough ..... Now some prep tips seniors .....

Yes competition is gonna be very tough..Me too got the call

Yipee... Got a call...
What's the call to seat ratio?

Hi seniors,
Can a candidate get accomodation at the place of gd-pi, i mean kgp, mumb, del and bang...
Tia

hey my JMET rank was 816 i did not get shortlisted....my JMET regn No. is 353388..dont seem to understand...

...oops my mistake i was not wearing my power glasses....missed it out...

Hi all,

This year's GD/PI shortlist for VGSoM is out and is available on the VGSoM website.

The direct link to the GD/PI list is

GD/PI venue and time will be notified soon. For updates
please keep checking the VGSoM Website and this thread.

Some important links regarding the whole admission process
are as follows. These will help you to prepare for the GD/PI.

VGSoM Admissions Helpdesk 2008-10
GDPI Experiences 2008-10
VGSoM Admissions Helpdesk 2007-09
Life @ VGSoM

what is the seats:calls ratio ?

Me too .. got a call ... centre - Mumbai. After yesterday's SIMSR debacle .. this one is a refreshing gift.
Competition this year will be surely tougher. ~900 calls. I feel the call to seat ration will b sth. arouond 10:1.
Anyways, was happy to see the dates 14 -16th March for Mumbai. Its going to b a tough spring season this year.

Seniors, when will we b getting furthur communication on GD/PI.

till then .... keep rocking guys.

Me too got a call...

To my knowledge 120 seats were there for the last year..
but this time its increased bcoz of OBC students...so we can expect not more than 150 seats...the no of calls increased as a result of ppl opting out of VGSOM in case they get better clgs...and they have a history of seats not being filled..

forgetting all these lets give our best shot to GD/PI process..

Ur result in the website shows as Invalid registration number... Confirm ur registration number once again ....

dodgeViper Says
hey my JMET rank was 816 i did not get shortlisted....my JMET regn No. is 303358..dont seem to understand...