VGSOM gd/pi helpdesk-07

hi VGSOM aspirants, interviews at Delhi venue are scheduled to start from 13th feb and gd/pi shortlists are very likely to be out tomorrow…this thread is dedicated to address any gd/pi queries which you guys have…so shoot, we’re …

hi VGSOM aspirants,

interviews at Delhi venue are scheduled to start from 13th feb and gd/pi shortlists are very likely to be out tomorrow..........this thread is dedicated to address any gd/pi queries which you guys have.....so shoot, we're waiting

cheers

When is the GD/PI at Kharagpur?

vish_manit Says
When is the GD/PI at Kharagpur?

Hi Vish,
not yet confirmed but it should be around 10th March, 2007.

HI SENIORS
i m expectin a call frm iit kgp.bt m afraid it may clash wid other interviews.plz tell me if i can get my venue chngd n wat is the procedure to do so.
i hv to leave 4 delhi day after so plz tell me wat i ll hv to do so dat i can do it urgently.
m tensed.plz reply asap.

HI SENIORS
i m expectin a call frm iit kgp.bt m afraid it may clash wid other interviews.plz tell me if i can get my venue chngd n wat is the procedure to do so.
i hv to leave 4 delhi day after so plz tell me wat i ll hv to do so dat i can do it urgently.
m tensed.plz reply asap.

hi

we'll definitely get your venue changed if you are facing a genuine problem.....let the results be out first and then if you face a problem we'll definitely change your venue......keep a look-out for the results on the VGSOM site and contact the admissions cell asap if you have any problem......details of admissions cell contact are given in the link below

VGSOM, IIT Kharagpur

cheers

hi

y has d sword of GD/PI fallen on Delhites first???

Hey when are the results coming out?

vandana_d11 Says
Hey when are the results coming out?

pata nahin yaar 1st week of feb likha tha...aaj ya kal mein to aana hi chahiye!!!

Hi sumitro..

When will our wait for the gd/pi list will get over?
pressure is now realy at its peak.

shashikant

idodtrick Says
pata nahin yaar 1st week of feb likha tha...aaj ya kal mein to aana hi chahiye!!!

Hey i heard that today is goin to b D-day???:
Seniors kindly help
Hey i heard that today is goin to b D-day???:
Seniors kindly help

lets hope that the wait gets over soon n we hear some gud news...all th best to all pgs

hey tried callin up the Admin Cell...
no 1 pickin up:neutral:

guess its goin 2 b a long wait

still no hints from anybody abt the declaration of the calls.............

Shaayad they are going to delay it...........

Otherwise, it should have come up by dis time.........

Senior bhaiyo, kuch bhi pata chale, pls post it here.........

thanks

can anybody tell the dates of the GD/PI in Bangalore??

Its already 11am and the results arent out yet.....

u ppl said u r all ready with the results and u just need to upload them???

what happened....

pls. inform as to when can we expect the results!

ATB

hemant18_m Says
can anybody tell the dates of the GD/PI in Bangalore??

TENTATIVE dates as told by some senior a few days back was 23-25th March at the IISc.
:D

Hey puys finally got thru the Admin Cell.

A man in husky voice confirmed that the list will be out today by around 10:00 in the nite
:wow:
looks like the wait is gettin longer...
:(
ATB to all

Hey puys finally got thru the Admin Cell.

A man in husky voice confirmed that the list will be out today by around 10:00 in the nite
:wow:
looks like the wait is gettin longer...
:(
ATB to all

Hi ...All the best..
But the wait is definitely killing

Hey what are the MUmbai GD/PI dates?