VGSOM 2012-2014 final result and related discussion

VGSOM 2012 -2014 results are out. All the best to all the aspirants :: go to this link: http://erp.iitkgp.ernet.in/MBAApplications/Login.jsp enter your e-mail address and password You had used while filling up the VGSOM form, you wou…

VGSOM 2012 -2014 results are out.
All the best to all the aspirants

go to this link:
http://erp.iitkgp.ernet.in/MBAApplications/Login.jsp
enter your e-mail address and password You had used while filling up the VGSOM form,
you would get the result page

Congratulations to all those who have converted !! 😁 Party folks
For all those who have got a waitlist , Patience is all I can advice :)
and
for people (like me ) who have got a reject, there are better things in Life ,accept and move on :D

You can also vote in the poll so that people who have been waitlisted get a fair idea about the waitlisted movement

Cheers,
sab_farjee_hai

---double post----

W/L 6

But wont be joining

Best of luck puys!!!

Wl/ge/12..........:)..........

Converted in first merit list.

But will not be joining. Waitlist moves by one more.

All the best to waitlisted hopefuls !! :cheerio:

Congratulations to all who have converted and joining !! :cheerio:

All those who have converted IIT-KGP...and are waiting For Roorkee please post once in roorkee's forum..
thanx

Dear Candidate
Congratulations!!
You have been recommended for admission to 2012-2014 MBA Programme. You are currently placed in the merit list. You would soon be receiving an offer letter from PGS&R; section in this regard. You have time till 15th May 5PM to accept the offer and meet the requirements stated in the letter. If you have any other questions, you may contact Admissions committee at [email protected].
Sincerely
Admissions Committee
Vinod Gupta School of Management
IIT Kharagpur

Does this mean that it is a Convert??

any idea about last years W/L movement for gen candidates?

WL 145!!!!
Any Chances!!!

Dear Candidate
Congratulations!!
You have been recommended for admission to 2012-2014 MBA Programme. You are currently placed in the merit list. You would soon be receiving an offer letter from PGS&R; section in this regard. You have time till 15th May 5PM to accept the offer and meet the requirements stated in the letter. If you have any other questions, you may contact Admissions committee at [email protected].
Sincerely
Admissions Committee
Vinod Gupta School of Management
IIT Kharagpur

Does this mean that it is a Convert??

Congs dude ..Celebrate!!

WL/GE/32

Any chances to convert??

Thanks Man!!!

WL/GE/45
Seniors please help. Do i stand any chance to convert it ?

where to see the results...??
that link is not working for me...

W/L 7 in OBC category , What are my chances?? .seniors kindly tell me how was the waiting list movement previous year.

WL/OBC/44 ,do i stand any chance?

WL/GE/47.- hoping for a convert.. can i??

waiting fr 18th may...

Resigned just 2 days ago out of utmost frustration without having a single convert in hand... didnt expect to convert VGSOM in the 1st list...I'm so happyyyyyyyy...

Congrats everyone who converted, and ATB to all those in the WL!!

w/l 13 OBC category ???any chances to convert??