Veritas GMAT Prep Help

I am happy to announce the arrival of VERITAS GMAT in India. The batches for the classroom training are starting 15th May 2011 at New Delhi location. Following are the details of the batch: Program: ELITE VERITAS GMAT CLASSROOM PROGRA…

I am happy to announce the arrival of VERITAS GMAT in India. The batches for the classroom training are starting 15th May 2011 at New Delhi location.

Following are the details of the batch:

Program: ELITE VERITAS GMAT CLASSROOM PROGRAM

Batch Size: Max 15

Courseware: 15 Courseware booklets covering AWA, Verbal and Quant. The most updated GMAT material given at 90 locations globally in 21 countries.

Online Access: True track account subscription for 6 months with following services:

o VeritasPrep on Demand: Online voice over sessions for each booklet you get as a courseware material.
o Tests: 14 Online CATs with 8 Diagnostics
o Online queries

Duration: 57 hrs of classroom training through PPTs which are sent to the student after the class by the faculty.

Venue: The Imperial, Janpath Connaught Place.

Date of Start: 15th May 2011.

(We also have programs like VERITAS Prep on Demand, Material program apart from the comprehensive Elite VERITAS GMAT Classroom Program)

VERITAS India is focused to provide the most comprehensive GMAT program to the Indian Professional. In case of any doubt, please feel free to get in touch with me @ 9891426135 or mail me at [email protected]