Verbal section- timing issue

Hi. Abhishek here. I have some queries and if anyone could give me some suggestions/useful tips, it would be great. Here they go: 1. How do you pace yourself properly in the verbal section without compromising on accuracy? 2. What kind of t…

Hi. Abhishek here. I have some queries and if anyone could give me some suggestions/useful tips, it would be great. Here they go:
1. How do you pace yourself properly in the verbal section without compromising on accuracy?
2. What kind of targets should be set in the verbal section to ace this section?
3. Are the verbal questions in the real GMAT as tough as the ones found in the Kaplan tests? I found Kaplan verbal very time consuming and in all the 3 Kaplan tests that I took, I had to rush through the last few questions thus sacrificing accuracy. The RC's are also very long and comprehending them takes a lot of time.

Looking forward to some good tips. Thankyou so much.

Abhishek

well Abhisek...... verbal section is something which requires right approach to the basic concept and and good reading and comprehension speed because most of the time is spent only in reading the question.