English language and Critical Reasoning Questions of the finest quality.
is post pe aaiye sab isko delete kar denge phir.Woh post rehne dijiye. 😂
Hindi ought to be the official language of India. There is no reason of the
government to spend money printing documents in difference languages,
just to cater to people who cannot read/write Hindi. The government has
better ways to spend tax payers’ money. People across India should
read/write Hindi or learn it at the earliest.
Which of the following, if true, would weaken the speaker’s argument the
- The government currently translates official documents into more than eighteen languages.
- Hindi is the most difficult language in the world to speak
- People who are multilingual usually pay maximum taxes
- Mot people who travel across India learn Hindi within five years.
- Making Hindi the official language is a politically unpopular idea
# Padhaku Group
Can I share passage here if I felt difficulty related to any question of that passage?