Vasavi Vidya Niketan Institute of Management Technology and Research.

I took admission in Vasavi Vidya Niketan Institute of Management Technology and Research(VVN IMTR) in Bangalore. Is it a good college to study MBA?

I took admission in Vasavi Vidya Niketan Institute of Management Technology and Research(VVN IMTR) in Bangalore. Is it a good college to study MBA?

Hi, I am planning to join for MBA course, i have shortlisted VVN IMTR, Do you have any idea hows the college, teaching n placements services???? May i know ur name??

prince018 Says
Hi, I am planning to join for MBA course, i have shortlisted VVN IMTR, Do you have any idea hows the college, teaching n placements services???? May i know ur name??

prince 018, I'm Rakesh. I have no idea about teaching and placements in the college. The director is IIM-B alumni and there is also an assistant professor from IIM-K. Other than that I don't have much idea. Thats why I created this thread to know more about the college through their alumni. But I guess none of their alumni are in this forum. I have already took admission in this college.