VANGUARD b school

Guys…neone heard of this b school…a new one…dnt know if its decent or not…post ur views…:cheerio: :: : :: ::cheerio:

Guys...neone heard of this b school....a new one....dnt know if its decent or not...post ur views....:cheerio::::cheerio:

This is a b-school opened by TIME directors.I know since I attended GD-PI classes at Chennai and its director writes a blog by the same name .

HWSNBN Says
This is a b-school opened by TIME directors.I know since I attended GD-PI classes at Chennai and its director writes a blog by the same name .

ne idea how it is?

no man.. although the blog he writes seems to be revolutionry but oes not make any economic sense 😛

shankitag88 Says
Guys...neone heard of this b school....a new one....dnt know if its decent or not...post ur views....:cheerio::::cheerio:

lol where is this, it seems in India, now Bschools are the new money making factory!! does the government has no sense at all, we dont have proper primary schools and here they are, constructing bschools, at the rate of thousands per year

Hi Friends.

Some quick clarifications

1. This is not TIME's B School but has been started by some directors of TIME, mainly ARKS Srinivas-Ex director TIME MUmbai and quite a famous one.

2. The curriculum is quite interesting

3. The blog is written by the director of TIME Chennai but as a partner of Vanguard and not as a TIME Director. Quite revolutionary, right! Makes my bloof boil on some cases and you might find my comments on some of them :)

4. The scholarship test on 10th is worth a try 😃 4lakh sounds decent for a MBa degree!!

Vanguard Business School

Aparajita
(Pursuing MBA from IIM Kozhikode)

Oh yes, it is in Bangalore

is vanguard a decent college? is it worth joining there?

finally secured the admission!
wanted to discuss some points abt this bschool-
1)first and foremost,if your sole intention for doing an mba is to get an humongous package, pl dont join this(doesn mean that students arent placed in huge companies,u gotta check out their website,the summer internship report is disclosed - 21 companies,offering to ALL).but if u want to have the right skill,attitude and charecter of an achiever,i surmise,this is where u have to be!
2)they dont flaunt -its a reality- oh yeah it is!
when u go thr for the admission process(vanguard enterence test and for the further rounds),u will be surprised abt the way u will be greeted .. the monitoring process starts much before u get the admission. they make u feel comfortable -as if in home-that is what made to do well in vet i believe.
3)one has to know that even though it is a new bschool,getting into it is as tougher as getting into any other top bschools(however,the idea is to select,not to reject) they take in to consideration many things-ur 10th,ur 12th and ur grad marks,ur performance in vet,ur essay ,extempore etc.they need the best mix of students - students who
are very unique
4)it is not just a bschool,it is a life changing experience.. i am pretty goddamn sure abt it-the way they mentor students,the way they inculcate the right skills,attitudes etc(disclosed by a vanguard student)
5)talking about practical exposure- dont think twice
6)they value education instead of infrastructure or other irrelevant stuffs required for being a front-line manager
7lthe faculty- young and dynamic- yes they can understand you better than the archaic teachers coz they are from your generation too
i will surely update my frequent experiences in this once i join thr
#it is based on my personal prejudices and personal perceptions

finally secured the admission!
wanted to discuss some points abt this bschool-
1)first and foremost,if your sole intention for doing an mba is to get an humongous package, pl dont join this(doesn mean that students arent placed in huge companies,u gotta check out their website,the summer internship report is disclosed - 21 companies,offering to ALL).but if u want to have the right skill,attitude and charecter of an achiever,i surmise,this is where u have to be!
2)they dont flaunt -its a reality- oh yeah it is!
when u go thr for the admission process(vanguard enterence test and for the further rounds),u will be surprised abt the way u will be greeted .. the monitoring process starts much before u get the admission. they make u feel comfortable -as if in home-that is what made to do well in vet i believe.
3)one has to know that even though it is a new bschool,getting into it is as tougher as getting into any other top bschools(however,the idea is to select,not to reject) they take in to consideration many things-ur 10th,ur 12th and ur grad marks,ur performance in vet,ur essay ,extempore etc.they need the best mix of students - students who
are very unique
4)it is not just a bschool,it is a life changing experience.. i am pretty goddamn sure abt it-the way they mentor students,the way they inculcate the right skills,attitudes etc(disclosed by a vanguard student)
5)talking about practical exposure- dont think twice
6)they value education instead of infrastructure or other irrelevant stuffs required for being a front-line manager
7lthe faculty- young and dynamic- yes they can understand you better than the archaic teachers coz they are from your generation too
i will surely update my frequent experiences in this once i join thr
#it is based on my personal prejudices and personal perceptions

howz the placement figures in terms of package.i will be applying for it.

the bschool has just been started one year ago . so i think the placements will happen at the october of this year

Any Idea about the Stipends people are getting in VG in their summer placements when compared to other Bschools?

Myself got converted VBS call. Planning to join.

Please drop your info in case you have tried and converted. Just disclose your plans here.

Myself converted VBS call and Planning to join.

Please drop your info in case you have tried and converted. Just disclose your plans here.

Myself converted VBS call and Planning to join.

Congrats! Can u disclose a birds eye view of your profile?

@sudhir sir : B.tech CSE with 2+ exp from WIPRO tech.

And I came to know that more than 30 people are confirmed with their joining VBS.

Dunno why nobody is active in the forum...!!

@sudhir sir : B.tech CSE with 2+ exp from WIPRO tech.

And I came to know that more than 30 people are confirmed with their joining VBS.

Dunno why nobody is active in the forum...!!

oh ok! My profile-bbm. But i guess they selected coz of my ECS

can any one tell me how is vanguaard business school ,,,,,,, faculty , facilities, liabrary and learning environment ???????????????

can u one tell me how is vanguaard business school ,,,,,,, faculty , facilities, liabrary and learning environment ???